ok....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger_luver64

Acrobat
Ok, I know we all love U2, but for us younger girls, did any of you ever like the Backstreet Boys? I know it's a stupid question, but I just realized that i was as obsessed with them as I am with U2. Geese, how can I go from boybands to U2....oh well. I still love BSB, but they just arent here anymore, but U2 is...YAY! Dangit, and another thing i just realized, allt the guys I think are hott and sexy are married. GGRR! Brian(BSB)= Leighanne; Edge=Morleigh; Roger=Heather... dangit! well tootles.

:edge: :heart: :heart: :bono:

:lmao:
When I was 11 years old I used to collect pics from BSB :lmao:
Thank God I'm over it now, I bought some cds, but I have them in a shoe box with the ones I don't listen to anymore, I'll probably give to someone who wants it... when I find one! :laugh:
But I used to do that because I was little and stupid, because everyone else in school was also collecting things from them, and now I'm weird, because I think Bono is hot, and U2 rocks! :huh:

LMAO!!!!

Wow. Uhh ... no. Definite no. I'm older too, I remember the FIRST boyband - NKOTB. ALL my friends were in love with them and had posters of them ALL over their rooms. I hated them, my friends called me a loser for not liking them but ... MUAHAHAHAH ... now THEY have to live with liking NKOTB.

*self righteous vindication*

Yes. I had taste, even as an eleven year old.
*martini*

bluephisto said:
LMAO!!!!

Wow. Uhh ... no. Definite no. I'm older too, I remember the FIRST boyband - NKOTB. ALL my friends were in love with them and had posters of them ALL over their rooms. I hated them, my friends called me a loser for not liking them but ... MUAHAHAHAH ... now THEY have to live with liking NKOTB.

*self righteous vindication*

Yes. I had taste, even as an eleven year old.
*martini*

:up:

I was in 7th grade when NKOTB were at their height (and also disliked them too :lol: ) I remember the girl who sat next to me in band class had a major crush on Danny (I think that was his name :reject: )

It is nice to look back and say "whew! dodged a bullet on that one" :lol:

I must confess though that I did have Debbie Gibson and Tiffany cassettes :reject: So I did not escape the late eighties unscathed :(

* starts humming "I think were alone now" in her head*

aine_hewson said:
When I was 11 years old I used to collect pics from BSB :lmao:
Me too. :tsk: :tsk:
Please don't tell anyone!!! :lol: :lol:

I'll probably give to someone who wants it... when I find one! :laugh:
It's not a matter of "when",but "if" you're going to find someone who wants it.I've been trying to give mine for years :lmao:

Aine,I've noticed you're from Brazil as well. :wave: If you have msn,add me to your list so we can chat.:)

supernova_ab@hotmail.com

Hugs,
Bruna

I was way too little when NKOTB were popular to pay attention to them. My favorite bands at that time were Bon Jovi, the Fine Young Cannibals, the Bangles, Aerosmith, and Loverboy.

I was definitely a BSB girl when I was about 13, 14 years old, though. Yep. Definitely went through a teenybopper phase. I was all about Kevin. He was the "serious and sensitive" one, and I liked that. Practically all the other girls I knew were into Nick Carter, and he did nothing for me. I've never been a fan of pretty boys (Larry's an exception ;)).

U2 wasn't what shook me out of that teenybopper phase, though-Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers were what did it, and that was when I was 15 years old. It's amazing to see how much my musical tastes have progressed throughout my teenage years. Started off at 13 liking the Backstreet Boys and other bubblegum pop artists along those lines, and now here I am at 19 liking U2 and other various classic rock, alternative, and new wave artists.

Angela

Ummmmm lindsay i caught you! haha and u tell me you dont like them anymore.BSB???? I can't believe you lindsay...i cant talk to you anymore lol j/k but oh man since we are all confessing our sins....i remember singing bsb over the school speakers after announcments infront of the whole school in the 5th grade.Thank god kiss saved me in the 6th....Oh geez....Well im a true rocker....always will be but uhh lindsay....LUCY YOU HAVE SOME ESPAINING TO DO!HEHEHE:wave: :lol: :lol:

I never liked the BSB :tsk:

I was a pretty big fan of Westlife for a while though, I must admit. (I still listen to them sometimes... shh! :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom