Oh, now I feel guilty.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Teta040

Refugee
This is more of survey question really...though I'd like your input if possible.

Is it still right, or OK, to "drool" over Edge, Sian and all? 15 yrs of drooling over this guy, old habits die hard. I had my one moment of dreams coming true when I had my pic taken with him in Boston during Elevation. (darn, wish I had a scanner..I'd post it here).

My heart is just breaking for him right now, but while my heart was breaking watching the Grammys, my personal Drool-O-Meter was also running off the chart. I couldn't stop it. My God, the man just gets handsomer with age, and more..well....what can I say!

I can't bring myself to see pics of him now, or rewatch the Grammys etc...because I feel it's not ethical to drool over someone going through tragedy, or even thinking tragedy has only made him more beautiful, in every way!

ARRGH!! Someone help me out of my misery! The tour is going to be a nightmare!!!

Last edited:
Dear Teta040,

I think you should stop beating yourself up. Please, don't be so hard on yourself :hug:

Edge is still Edge, and he is adorable and a darling, and it is awesome that you have thought so for 15 years! He is still him. He is a married Daddy who does have a little girl who is sick, and that is something you clearly care alot about. But he is still the same person, and you are not committing any horrible sin by still thinking he is attractive! You aren't doing anything wrong.

I am sure Morleigh does not find him any less beautiful because there is illness and worry going on. They are all completely seperate emotions, and there is room for them all.

Please don't torture yourself. You sound like a nice caring person. You can stilll love Edge, and he can still give you heart palpitations, all while you are sending thoughts and hopes for little Sian to get well soon.

Ok? So ease up on yourself, enjoy your pix and videos and the tour, and channel lots of positive energy he and Sian's way. But give yourself a break, please, ok?

:hug:

HowthGirl

I don't think there is anything wrong with you. I think Edge would be touched to know your concern for Sian and the Evan's family.

Back
Top Bottom