Oh. My. God!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hah, I just came back from there! It is indeed from the cover!

...that is one hawt pic :drool: I'd be tempted to make an avatar of his hand going in his jacket :D

If you look at the times the messages were left, you see he called at nearly 5 past 8 EST, saying he'll call back at around Lunch time tomorrow....then he calls again (as Mac) quarter of an hour later!

Wonder if he couldn't get back to sleep...

I listened to this first thing this morning, then I had to go to church. I have no clue what the service was about, I don't know where my mind was??? :angel:

clementine_rose said:
I listened to this first thing this morning, then I had to go to church. I have no clue what the service was about, I don't know where my mind was??? :angel:

:laugh:

Golightly Grrl said:
Note to self. Change name to Kim ASAP.

Best quote I've read today about the whole steamin' affair!!! I think I might have pulled a muscle laughing at your comment, Golightly!!! :lmao:

It's funny - we run the gamut here from teenagers to um, experienced :)shifty: ) adults, but there is no detail too small for us to get as rabid as a pack of wolves over!!

I was reading another thread today & someone made a great comparison. He said something to the effect that we were like pirahnas, waiting for a little drop of U2 to hit the water so we could strip it to the bones, posthaste. :lmao: It's soooo true!!

Gee - ain't mass hysteria GREAT?!?!? :up: :wink: And I wouldn't want to share it with any other group of people on Earth! :hug:

Last edited:
I know....I've played it ad nauseum since I found it this afternoon.

As if my hormones & imagination weren't ALREADY doin' sick overtime!!! :laugh:

me either! :laugh:
I even told people about it in CHURCH today
"yeah and it was so hot, he said 'and i think it was you'"
:lmao: i was kind of excited
my boyfriend called me while i was listening to it:reject: and he had to listen to me freak out for five minutes over the clip
:D

I had some nice bono daydreams today :yes:

Back
Top Bottom