No Leather Day???? ok well, ROUGH Bono it is then!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, as a numpty who can't speak anything other then English; I guess Bono is Bono in any language...lol...:drool: :drool: :drool: An' yeah, I expect he does sound hot when he's speaking in other languages..:drool: :drool: Actually, his speaking voice is enough to send me running for a cold shower....och...if only....hee hee

Dahlia said:
German is so easy for me but I know it is difficult to learn :) And I thought no-one here speaks German, I'm surprised. German grammar is :yuck:

@GeneralGripweed: where are you from? :ohmy:

GERMAN GRAMMAR SUCKS!!! I know words, but I always mess up the sentence structure and conjugation, etc. I just mix German with English if I don't know the words. :D

Und ich wohne in Pennsylvania! Wir sprichen Pennsylvanish Deutsch heir, aber ich weiß es nicht sehr gut.

Galeongirl said:
a français, J'adore la! Bono parles francais bien! and I've no clue how to say that him talking french is one of the sexiest things I've ever heard!

Gg!

You wouldn't have a download of that speech he gave in French would you? I watched it once, and loved it, but then I couldn't find it and haven't seen it again... :(

And for the thread.... Baby Bono trying to look "rough" :lol:
babybonoblueeyeslookupsm.jpg

u2granny said:

They are from Achtung Baby the Videos, the Cameos and a Whole Lot of Interference. It was a special way back. I made those black and white because they were even more difficult to see in color.

Thank you granny , nicely done .
:drool:

GeneralGripweed said:

GERMAN GRAMMAR SUCKS!!! I know words, but I always mess up the sentence structure and conjugation, etc. I just mix German with English if I don't know the words. :D

Und ich wohne in Pennsylvania! Wir sprichen Pennsylvanish Deutsch heir, aber ich weiß es nicht sehr gut.

:applaud: Sehr gut! And I also mix English and German in school, if I don't know the words ;) it sounds funny

bonocomet said:

Gg!

You wouldn't have a download of that speech he gave in French would you? I watched it once, and loved it, but then I couldn't find it and haven't seen it again... :(

And for the thread.... Baby Bono trying to look "rough" :lol:
babybonoblueeyeslookupsm.jpg

:whistle:

for a pic like that, ofcourse I have!!!
http://download.you sendit.com/A02511701A314725
it's a weird extension, but it should play with realplayer.. I got it from u2achtung.com :)

and btw YDW, it's not Bono in any language, it's God in mine! :wink:

bonocomet said:
Gg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me = :combust:

me :hug: you

:)

ah, je t'adore aussi, ma amie! :wink: Bono parles français trés charmante! Il est le meilleur! J'aime Bono!!

:wink: gotta love basic french!

It's already uploaded in "Music on the Internet". Look for it :)

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I don't know how to do it on a Mac, but if you can take the extra file extention (the ".txt") off of the filename, you might be able to open it in Real Player after that.

DOL, you're a genius! It works fine now, thanks :)

Last edited:
just got done watching it! the purple shirt, the laughing and cheerfulness - bono is awesome and so is the interview! thanks gg for uploading. :love:

Galeongirl said:

ah, je t'adore aussi, ma amie! :wink: Bono parles français trés charmante! Il est le meilleur! J'aime Bono!!

:wink: gotta love basic french!

awww :cute:

(I had to get your comment translated as i can only pick out a few words of French! :lol: I only speak 1 language, although I can read Spanish to get by.... however just WATCHING & LISTENING to Bono speak French.... :kiss: And I have no clue what he's even talking about! (Wouldn't matter though.... he could be reading computer repair instructions and I would be :drool: )
:rolleyes:

bonocomet said:

awww :cute:

(I had to get your comment translated as i can only pick out a few words of French! :lol: I only speak 1 language, although I can read Spanish to get by.... however just WATCHING & LISTENING to Bono speak French.... :kiss: And I have no clue what he's even talking about! (Wouldn't matter though.... he could be reading computer repair instructions and I would be :drool: )
:rolleyes:

if it wasn't so late I could try to translate a bit, or at least write down in french what he says.. :wink: maybe tomorrow..
his articulation is very good btw :drool: sexy accent

Bono's french is way better than mine :lol:

I could be totally wrong but I think he tells something about his daily routine but in a funny way. :) C'est dur! (It's hard) And that they (the fans) give him and the other three a great life(?) But maybe someone who's better at French should tell you what he's saying:huh:

Dahlia said:
Bono's french is way better than mine :lol:

I could be totally wrong but I think he tells something about his daily routine but in a funny way. :) C'est dur! (It's hard) And that they (the fans) give him and the other three a great life(?) But maybe someone who's better at French should tell you what he's saying:huh:

he prolly says thanks for giving us a great life :lol: he always says that ^^

Bono in french is to die for......is that the 60 min interview ahhhh made me :drool: :drool: . I dont know what it is that make me go all jello like when he wears purple....I don't even like that color too much. Is it his favorite?

"I think he says it to everyone (he did it on the Slane DVD too) But it's very cute and he means what he says "

He does, he is so sincere. Just another reason we :heart: him. :)

:hmm: what IS his fave color anyway? i read somewhere that it was amber, but don't know if he was kidding or serious... anyone else heard any rumors?

Back
Top Bottom