Need some cheering up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melpop

Acrobat
I just feel like crap...

my boyfriend broke up with me last night (at the phone!) and I can't seem to stop crying. He left me because he was afraid I was going to break his heart... so technically he just broke up with me before I would do so... But I was never going to do such a thing!

It's just so frustrating... I feel like such an idiot to love him so much... plus I work with him... really such a great situation!

I feel like I just can't get over this... it just hurts so much...

I thought I could find some cheering up here...

Oh Mel, that's awful :(

Cheering up, hmmm, well we've got Sunday to look forward to, watching the boys play and hopefully snagging an Oscar!

That prolly doesn't help much....

:hug:

thanks for your support... I just wish the breakup would have come from not loving each other anymore... it's just so much worse because we still love each other... it makes it all the more frustrating...

anyway...

thanks again...

That's so sad, destroying something because you're afraid it will go bad. Can't he just wait and see if it does first? It's like the old story about the people who were afraid to have a baby because they were afraid the ax in the ceiling would fall and kill it. How sad, what a waste.

I know this might not make you feel better, but I have boy problems too, and job problems, but I have no roll! If I had your roll, it would always bring me a smile, even at the lowest times. I hope you will always feel some happiness because of it. It was very special and all of us wish we had it! Best wishes and good luck with this guy, or the next guy, and your whole life!

Aw, so sorry to hear about your breakup :hug:

A few years ago, my boyfriend of 7 years (and fiance of 6 months) broke up with me over the phone. It's a really devastating thing that took me a long time to get over...but you do, eventually.

I know there's not really much I can say to make ya feel better, but just know that you are in my thoughts. :yes:

I'm surprised that so many of you replied...

Knowing that some of you took the time to write something to cheer me up is very touching.

I would be getting over this easier if the man would stop calling me...

He's kinda hard to follow... I'm the kinda girl who loves passion... I'm not into the passif kinda love... I don't like the concept of two people going out together because they just get along... I need more... I need to feel the passionate flame... and that's what I have for him... Just a touch of his hand drives me insane....

I'm just so confused... :confused: but thanks for being there... :hug:

Last edited:
He's still calling? Sigh. He sounds messed up. I know what you're dealing with. It's the mind games, the on again, off again, love you, hate you, emotional rollercoaster. It doesn't mean he'll never be back. But if he does come back, this will probably happen again and again. (unfortunate personal experience) Take care and don't let him mess with your heart or your mind :hug:

Back
Top Bottom