Need help from the Stills Angels again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgespet

Refugee
I've been through the whole stills thread from a couple months ago & I still haven't found what I'm looking for. (I know, really bad joke...sorry!)
I'm trying to get the shots from Red Rocks of Edge playing the piano on October & New Year's Day. Actually, any pics of Edge's hands would be welcomed most lovingly. :drool:

Thanks everyone!

Here are some stills I made for you. :D The quality sucks on the first few since my video tape has become a little worn.

edgehands002.jpg

edgehands003.jpg

edgehands004.jpg

edgehands005.jpg

edgehands006.jpg

edgehands007.jpg

edgehands008.jpg

Last edited:
I have tons of stills from Red Rocks and other concerts. I took most of the concerts I had on dvd/vcd and made stills of just Edge :crack:

I can make a CD for anyone that wants one.....well I'd probably limit that to 2 or 3 people ;) But I have tons of stills of Edge that I've never uploaded onto snapfish and posted here. I was going to do Bono stills after Edge but after doing all the ones of Edge I wanted to :barf: at the idea of doing anymore stills. Maybe one day......I think I made close to 700-800 stills of Edge :reject: Well actually I did it so I could make gifs but I haven't gotten that far. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom