more pictures and captions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ashley

War Child
under a blood red sky, past one tree hill, where t
berlinale18.jpg

Bono: "If I sit like this, will they still be able to see me?"
Mila: "I hope I remembered to wash the back of my neck!
macphisto-pic-65.jpg

person on phone: "You are our lucky caller!! You just won our special collection of Diva Make-up and a free trip to the Naturally Beautiful Salon for a mudbath, manicure, and an exfoliating seaweed face wrap!!"
Bono: "EEEEE!!!"
macphisto-pic-14.jpg

man: "Pull my finger!"
Bono: "What does he think I am, stupid?"
U2Trabant.jpg

Edge: "Why's there a photographer in the middle of the street?"
Adam: "I say we run him over...."
Larry: "C'mon Bono, let's go somewhere alone."
Bono: "Whoa. He must really miss his drums...."
lbmorroco.jpg

Bono: "Ahh, feel that breeze!"
Larry: *wrinkles nose* "I forgot that he doesn't wear deodorant..."
bonoadamholdup.jpg

Bono: "One more step...."
Adam: "Little does he know that it's unloaded..."
06-08-1981-Geleen-PinkPopFestival-PicturesInGrey-Front2.JPG

Edge: "Maybe Chinese wasn't such a hot idea for dinner..."
Bono: "Would you look at that, there's a midget right there photographing us!! How odd!"
Larry: "Oh yah, I'm buff."
Adam: *plans escape* "Hmmm....is that a cab?"
nj_005.jpg

Edge: "You want me to write what?!?!?!"

Ash, yer killin me LMAO.

Hmmmmmm *looks for something*

A_ja01026.jpg

Bono:I can see my house!
Edge:I can see Bono's house!
Larry:I can see Bono's house.. and a UFO landing in the front, no wait.. maybe.. YEAH IT IS!?
Adam:Since when was his house that little?

Queen Betty said:
Ah, damn it, I can't see some of the pictures :madspit:, but the ones I can are great! All hail Ashley, Queen of U2 Picture Captions and a Bunch of Other Stuff I Don't Know About! :D

It's the stuff you don't know about that really makes me royalty. *royally sniffs* ;)

Are the pics in the middle not working for you? :( Try right clicking, and choose Show Picture. I think that should make it work because my computer is having the same problem.

You MUST see all the pictures. I demand it, as your royal cousin, Queen Betty. *waves scepter about imperiously*

Ashley said:

It's the stuff you don't know about that really makes me royalty. *royally sniffs* ;)

Are the pics in the middle not working for you? :( Try right clicking, and choose Show Picture. I think that should make it work because my computer is having the same problem.

You MUST see all the pictures. I demand it, as your royal cousin, Queen Betty. *waves scepter about imperiously*

He he! Long live Queen Ashley of Capped U2 Pics + Other Stuff! :laugh:

Yah! I saw them, but I used Quote, then cut-and-pasted the URLs into a different window, then went back to the first one to read the caps. (The right-click function is disabled on this computer, and I was too lazy to do this yesterday :crack: ) I love the ones with B and Adam and the Trabbie! :lol:

Last edited:
*throws the picture as prey to the PLEBA gals*

334%3B%3B44723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C88%3B%3A%3B8%3Aot1lsi

[He seems to enjoy it though :laugh: ]

Back
Top Bottom