Moobday: What do you want?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
erised said:

Gah! :combust: Thanks for posting those fj! :bow:

You know that last baby Larry pic reminded me, that was one of the saddest, when I had to delete the HUGE Mullen pic from the server.... you know which one I'm talking about :shifty:

You are welcome!

:lol:

I'm guessing you mean this one...

jas.jpg

:ohmy: Yours.. it was bigger... I mean, your pic was bigger.

I tried to reproduce it--at the same size-- for attachment, but the quality isn't the same as before...maybe no one can tell? :shrug:

Attachments

• no1larry.jpg
    no1larry.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 35
erised said:
I tried to reproduce it--at the same size-- for attachment, but the quality isn't the same as before...maybe no one can tell? :shrug:

I don't think there's too much of a difference. Besides. who's going to notice the quality when that... well, you know. :eek:

Sorry for the repeat before, I meant to post this one:

cblarry2.jpg

does anyone have this pic without a watermark on it? I just got an email from snapfish that my account is going to be deleted in 30 days unless I buy something so I'm gonna buy a print of this, but I don't want a watermark on it

Attachments

• oct.jpg
    oct.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 49
ILuvLarryMullen said:
does anyone have this pic without a watermark on it? I just got an email from snapfish that my account is going to be deleted in 30 days unless I buy something so I'm gonna buy a print of this, but I don't want a watermark on it

I do! I'll scan it and post it tonight. :)

Plans-4407.jpg

Gawd that's cute! :cute: Look at him!

ILuvLarryMullen said:

oh god! I'll probably get an email like that soon.

2 more finds
056792.jpg

I just want to say that Edge looks damn hot in this picture!

Attachments

• eleedgelarrystranger_beautifulday.jpg
    eleedgelarrystranger_beautifulday.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 71
SpanishEyes21 said:

oh god! I'll probably get an email like that soon.

I already got it... :tsk: But I'm going to order prints from our Ireland trip that erised uploaded.

I just want to say that Edge looks damn hot in this picture!

attachment.php

Gawd yes... and so does Lar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: What a lucky girl!!! :eek:

ILuvLarryMullen said:

Here you go.

calendar_lar_1.jpg

:tongue:

souLnation2002 said:
yoinked from random pics thread, originally posted by jammy! :hug:

33789%3B8723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A7953362ot1lsi

:cute::combust:

Gah! Baby U2... so fookin cute! Look at Larry's soft, long hair... Want. To. Touch. :larry: :kiss:

erised said:

Did ya notice the caption? It says Larry Mullens. :lol:

Yeah... they do that a lot. I've found Larry stuff on Ebay under Mullens, Mullin, Mullins... :huh:

flaming june said:

I already got it... :tsk: But I'm going to order prints from our Ireland trip that erised uploaded.

:uhoh: Uh, you might want to wait till Wednesday or so to do that though... remember how when my sis went back, she left me her camera? Well, she just used up that roll of film yesterday, and I took it in to be developed today... so that means we'll have a few more Ireland pics soon! :lol:

I'll upload them to snapfish as soon as I can scan them, which shouldn't be a problem since the boss is out of the office this week :evil:

Back
Top Bottom