Miss MacPhisto where are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SamanthaPuff

War Child
Please show up and post if you're still here. I don't get around much either, but when I do I look for my old friends. I know that Bluey is in the MacPhisto Society, and I caught up with Scatteroflight, now where are you Miss MacPhisto, I can't find you in the dungeon!

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

OHMYGAWD, I just saw this!
eek.gif
redface.gif

EEK, i havent been around here much at all lately cuz Ive been having problems with work and with my health, plus i moved,and the computer i use at home is not my own(*sigh*), and they wont let me use it much cuz they only get 150 free hours a month.
frown.gif

So i still must resort to public comps, which totally sucks.
Buuuut.....even though I've responded to this thread, by all means, dont let MEEE stop any of you from posting Mac pix!
tongue.gif

I can just go away, pretend i never saw this thread, and act all surprised when i see 'em!!!
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
, now where are you Miss MacPhisto, I can't find you in the dungeon!

He let me out for a conjugal visit! Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 05-06-2002).]

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
He left me out for a conjugal visit! Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Well! This is news to me. Where's my share? What happened to the old threeway?
wink.gif

Good to see ya sista anyhow!!
smile.gif

(((MISS MACPHISTO)))

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

Back
Top Bottom