Miscellaneous Picture Mix #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scanned some pics from a few random magazine tidbits I have...

Bonoinredjacket-1.jpg

Greenpeacerally.jpg

yummy scans! Thanks Helen :wave:

Ohhh no, nevermind. I think I know what you're talking about :doh:

I just searched my entire JT folder and I couldn't find it, though :(

^ I know what you're talking about. He's kneeling, the pic shows his left profile and there's a crowd in the background. He's holding a mic with one hand and his hat with the other one.
Is it the one you're looking for?
I searched for it too, but i haven't got it :huh:

see Bono's position here?

anyone know which photo Im talkin about, if you do please post it, its also been a poster..........Bono is kneeling like above and singing into microphone and you see a lot of the crowd/stadium in the background. its black and white.

its an awesome shot but some stadium in the States pretty sure.

:hmm: I collect U2 posters, this is one I have, is it the one you wanted?

bonojoshuatreetour.jpg

Oh,I wanna so much see this scans from U2 & I:sad:
So,I'll try to looking for this thread with your scans,Comet!If find it,I tell to you,ok?:D
But,it's a better idea make a new thread with the pics that Aleesha will scan:applaud:

Well I searched and can't find a thread, but after looking at the old U2xU2 thread it reminded me how so many of the pics are gone when people close accounts and move pics anyway, so a new thread would be good. I can make one :hmm: I've been gathering my (and others) scans from U2 & i so I will post them soon, then everyone can add theirs too :)

Well I searched and can't find a thread, but after looking at the old U2xU2 thread it reminded me how so many of the pics are gone when people close accounts and move pics anyway, so a new thread would be good. I can make one :hmm: I've been gathering my (and others) scans from U2 & i so I will post them soon, then everyone can add theirs too :)
Yeah,you're right...the most of the people removed their pics from photobucket!
It's a good and great idea start a new thread with this scans from U2 & I!:applaud::up:
If you do this,I'll be thankfull:D:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom