Miscellaneous Picture Mix #22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PEACE BE WITH YOU

U2 frontman and activist Bono flashes a message of peace outside New York's Time Warner Center on Tuesday.

bono.jpg

I posted this in the Where is He Now? thread, but here you go again:

shorty.jpg

The event took place last night, as reported in New York Magazine:

"A Conversation With Bono. Time Warner Center screening room, Time Warner Center, 10 Columbus Circle, nr. Central Park S., 6:30 p.m. The conversation will begin "promptly" at 7 p.m., to be followed by a "supper party" at 8. Supper! How quaint! Will there be meat loaf?"

He sure is teeny (and listing like a sinking ship, LOL.)

biff said:

shorty.jpg

"A Conversation With Bono. Time Warner Center screening room, Time Warner Center, 10 Columbus Circle, nr. Central Park S., 6:30 p.m. The conversation will begin "promptly" at 7 p.m., to be followed by a "supper party" at 8. Supper! How quaint! Will there be meat loaf?"

i bet the scarf is bigger than him :happy:

biff said:

shorty.jpg

Miniature Bono! :cute: !

biff said:
"Will there be meat loaf?"

More importantly, will there be mashed potatoes?! :hyper:

1.For Emmet Otter purists out there, yes I know the exact quote is, "Golly, you got mashed potatoes?" But my sister and I always say it as "Will there be mashed potatoes?!"

2.This joke only makes sense if you've seen Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas.

OMG, those new pics! The man sure gets around. Thank you so much. Big scarf, little Bono. You can wrap him up in this thing. Adorable.

nyc.jpg

Paramount Pictures, Bono, right, and model Helena Christensen pose as they arrive for a screening of the film 'Zodiac' in New York on Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2007. (AP Photo/ Albert Ferreira, Paramount Pictures-HO)

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

:lmao: what amuses me most is that Bono is wearing this HUGE scarf..... and he still fails to button up his shirt, or covering his chest WITH the scarf...

:cute: dorky men :cute:

:shh: and the cap is too big

thanks for the new pics :hug:

Miringeltje said:
nyc.jpg

Paramount Pictures, Bono, right, and model Helena Christensen pose as they arrive for a screening of the film 'Zodiac' in New York on Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2007. (AP Photo/ Albert Ferreira, Paramount Pictures-HO)

Oh, will she never learn? :madwife: You do not travel to see Bono, you get Bono to visit you! :tsk:

Okay, so I could use a little Bono-action here... :wink:

Thanks for posting the pics girls! :up:

Wow, great pics! Thanks. Although it took me some time to notice the scarf...my eyes went *zonk* straight to the chest area! :reject:

Nuala said:
^^^^They are dressed for totally different weather! :lol: She looks like she could be in the islands and he is so bundled up!

Hehehe!
Yeah, it's summer and winter in the same picture.
In the other pictures, you can see she's holding a (black) coat over her arm.
Glad to see she brought one.

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

:lmao: what amuses me most is that Bono is wearing this HUGE scarf..... and he still fails to button up his shirt, or covering his chest WITH the scarf...

:cute: dorky men :cute:

:shh: and the cap is too big

but if buttoned up his shirt the pics would be useless:shrug:

at least we can laugh at the scarf and still drool over the chest :drool:

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom