Miscellaneous Picture Mix 19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonolover said:
I think it's from the same event:

spb.jpg

:drool:

:lol: does he take his shades off to see the painting?

Originally posted by U2isthebest
u2.gif

I LOVE this pic!! Larry looks so :drool: :drool:. Anyone know when/where it's from? It didn't say anywhere I looked. God Bless!!

According to Anton's book, the photoshoot was London, August 1993.... but that's Anton talkin so.... it could of been any time or place I suppose... :shifty:

I :heart: Anton :hug:

I guess those pics are from 'SuperWarhol' exhibit in Monaco held in summer 2003.

U2isthebest said:
u2byu2loungebonofloor1-1.jpg

I am OBSESSED w/Bono's lips in this pic!:combust: :faint: :drool:. It's my laptop desktop background, and I keep staring at it. Those lips, especially in this pic, are INSANE. I just look at it and...:kiss:

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

In the book Bono "pouted" a lot in his early photoshoots.....that just makes me :combust:!!!!!!

BonoFox1 said:

In the book Bono "pouted" a lot in his early photoshoots.....that just makes me :combust:!!!!!!

I know the feeling.....Yeah, I can't think coherently when I look at those lips..:kiss: God Bless!!

I am obsessed w/these Bono pics. I need to start a Baby Bono thread, preferably w/a lot of lips :drool:. On a side note, in the 2nd pic. bonocomet posted his hair looks messy...I wonder :shifty: why. I wasn't born then (unfortunately) It wasn't me:whistle: LOL. God Bless!!

Bibien said:

no kidding. to me he always sort of looks scary. I think the shaving off will be good for his hair, because before it looked like it was fried and always greasy. yuch!
But we really need to get Guggy to cut off that curtain of hair!! That hair of his is a total :no: .

nice new avatar there bibien :flirt:

Lol, I know, for some reason he always scared me.. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but when I see a pic like that.. :no:
thankyou said:

nice new avatar there bibien :flirt:
I know! :D

kellyahern said:
awesome pic. thankyou kelly!

bono also said that one day he was talking with billy joel and they were discussing how they had became rock stars. they were of the opinion that the two of them looked more like they should have been bricklayers.

i guess it's true, never judge a book by it's cover. :|

kellyahern said:

Larry...:drool: :faint: :combust: I just want to run my hands up and down his abs...chest....:shifty: Mercy....

Currently Listening: Album/Artist- Straight Outta Lynwood/W
eird Al Yancovic
Song: "Canadian Idiot"

JCOSTER said:
For your up close and personal viewing pleasure:

qbono.jpg

qlarry.jpg

qadam.jpg

qedge.png

Those are awesome!!!! I love the Larry one (duh):drool: :drool: . Sexy, beautiful man!! God Bless!! JCOSTER, can you make you're way over to The Goal is Soul. I finished the new Philp Yancey book, and I was hoping when you get a chance, we could talk about a few things!

Currently Watching: "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom