Miscellaneous Picture Mix 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2SnowForest.jpg

U2LeatherBootsBono.jpg

Those early Disneyland pics are from 2000. Matt from @U2 actually ran into them there. Ali was pregnant with John, so it was Spring 2000. The teacup pictures were obviously several years later.

MattFromNYC said:
that is ali in the teacup pic, right?

No, it's his mistress.

wink:

You're not serious, are you? Who the hell else would it be?
You've really got to lay off the stimulants.:D

auchtungally said:
These are great pics of bono the family man not the singer or the activist.

also, his sons are like.. 4 years age difference. those two kids look about the same age.

elijah was born in... 1999.. and john 2001...

so, shouldnt one of them be a baby almost?

:sad:

:scream:

:banghead:

And good at math aintcha? Didn't know there was 4 years difference between 1999 and 2001 :hmm:

Hmmm....from 1999 to 2001 equals four years. Right.

Actually, the boys are about 20 months apart.

And no, I never get enough sheep.

MattFromNYC said:
and the blonde boy certainly doesnt look like the same son who was in the pic with bono during bob's funeral...

or the bono in the pool holding up his son pic...

No, the blond boy doesn't look like the same son from Bob's funeral because he isn't. Eli was the boy at the funeral. He was never that blond. Now his hair is darker. (Imagine that!)
John is very blond. I suppose you will suggest there's something strange about that.

biff said:

No, the blond boy doesn't look like the same son from Bob's funeral because he isn't. Eli was the boy at the funeral. He was never that blond. Now his hair is darker. (Imagine that!)
John is very blond. I suppose you will suggest there's something strange about that.

Perhaps Larry's the father? :ohmy:

MsPurrl said:

What a great picture! :lol: Does Disneyland have a little coaster like that? Anyway, here is the teacups picture.

BonoTeacups.jpg

Yeah, it is on the California Adventure Park next to Disneyland..
I live about 25 minutes away and I have never set foot in California Adventure..Yeah that could possible be 2000, cause Bono was wearing a blue denim shirt last year..Plus I did read somewhere that he LOVES Disneyland and goes every chance he gets..He is such a big kid :cute: along with his kids of course:D

Last edited:
biff said:

he was super blonde before.. and all of a sudden turns into black hair?

thats a bit odd, if you ask me...

so does that mean the other son turned blonde?

hmm maybe they switched places.

i think thats a different kid.

BonoFox1 said:

Yeah that could possible be 2001, cause Bono was wearing a blue denim shirt last year..

I hope you're saying that this is 2002, 'cause I would really love to know that! I can't handle that it's already 2006.

(But if that pic was 2001, those kids look way too big for one and two year olds. They must be from Skull Island, where everything's ginormous!:wink: )

MattFromNYC said:

he was super blonde before.. and all of a sudden turns into black hair?

thats a bit odd, if you ask me...

so does that mean the other son turned blonde?

hmm maybe they switched places.

i think thats a different kid.

:lol: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao:

OK, I'm sorry. I had to leave the room, I just wet myself so badly.

In case you're not actually kidding, here's the scoop:

Eli is the oldest. His hair at its lightest would have been described as dark blond, which is the colour it was at his grandfather's funeral. It has subsequently gotten darker, as is not uncommon with young children. The younger boy, John, is very blond at the moment. His hair will very likely get darker too as he gets older.

You, however, are unlikely to get any smarter. (Sorry, but you had it coming!)

biff said:

I hope you're saying that this is 2002, 'cause I would really love to know that! I can't handle that it's already 2006.

(But if that pic was 2001, those kids look way too big for one and two year olds. They must be from Skull Island, where everything's ginormous!:wink: )

LOL!..actually it was just confirmed that it was in March 2001 either b-4 or after the show at the Pond in Anaheim...:wink:

i really fucking like how you people decide to insult my intelligence just because i question something!

just because i ask something doesnt always mean i think theres some conspiracy behind it either!!

apparently it is YOU who is really thinking these things... :wink: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

whats it like kissing a sheep?

:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom