Merry Christmas from Bono's Doll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Doll

New Yorker
You all probably haven't noticed I have not been around as much lately. My grandmother died, my work load is terrible this time of year, & I haven't had much time to check in with you all. I just wanted to wish everyone of my fellow PLEBANs a Happy Holiday Season---The Best New Year ever! :hug: :hug:

Last edited:
Oh I'm sorry to hear that :hug:

In case you gals haven't seen this from the xmas thread:

:flirt: Here are my wishes for you :sexywink:

christmaswishesbygg2ft4.gif

:hug: I'm so sorry to hear about your gran, BD. In a way perhaps it's a good thing that you're busy at work. Sometimes, keeping busy helps us through bad times, though I know that the grief won't go away. Hugs from all us girlies to you and all your relatives that have been effected by your grannie's parting. Try to stay positive.

D:) xx

Bono's Doll, I am so sorry to hear this... :(

I do wish you have a Merry Christmas, and I wish all the best of luck for the new year..... Keep the faith :hug:

You guys are sweet. I know everyone has problems--I don't usually like to share mine. So a Blessed Christmas to everyone & Much Bono Drooling next year. Love, Peace & Happiness are really the best gifts. :heart: :hug: :bono: (throwing in a little hug for B)

Merry Christmas everyone! Today we have our office party pretty much all day, leave early, then I'm off for 11 Days! See you all next year! :bonodrum: :dancing: :hug: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom