MERGED ----> Update on Dublin Fashion Show!!!!!! + Too Sexy For The Catwalk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

3366684%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232336%3A5%3A5642ot1lsi

:drool:

YAY FOR LIES
but I'm sad there's no pics of Gavin... :sad:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
er...sorry about the wait....I'm no so quick today

3366684%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232336%3A5%3A5638ot1lsi

Gah!!! Thank you, I really needed to see a new Larry pic today... been feeling kinda :sad:...

BTW, who is that??? :eyebrow:

flaming june said:

Gah!!! Thank you, I really needed to see a new Larry pic today... been feeling kinda :sad:...

BTW, who is that??? :eyebrow:

That looks like Andrea Corr, i think thats her name.
Anyway it looks like the lead singer girl of the Corrs.

I hope you feel better fj. The weekened is here so you
can do some relaxing.

OMG, that last pic is hilarious - the only thing silimar about it is that there are 3 girls and 1 guy - otherwise they look NOTHING like the Corrs! :no:

Hey hey... sorry if I'm repeating things but this computer is having serious issues... i.e.. it is moving at the pace of a snail!

Miss Zooropa and I went to the show, must say it was really nice to be able to see Larry talk for more than 30 seconds even if it did seem very rehearsed. (He mentioned something about not being allowed to model this year as he'd jumped off the catwalk last year and they'd banned him from any type of modelling). As for the Gavin Friday bit, the 'thing' that popped up between his legs was actually in reference to the Spike (or Spire of Dublin, as it's supposed to be called) that went up here last week... a 120 meter high spire that was supposed be ready to go up for the millenium but... well.. yes, made it up on Monday. Hehe. Anyway, the reference was pretty funny, because he got down on his knees and leaned over backwards and... boom, up it came.

Miss Zoo is sitting beside me laughing at my description. But it's true....

;-)

SpanishEyes21 said:

That looks like Andrea Corr, i think thats her name.
Anyway it looks like the lead singer girl of the Corrs.

I hope you feel better fj. The weekened is here so you
can do some relaxing.

Aw, thanks Esther! :hug: Yeah, I'm feeling better. PMS. You know how it is. :rolleyes:

ZooGrl said:
Miss Zooropa and I went to the show, must say it was really nice to be able to see Larry talk for more than 30 seconds even if it did seem very rehearsed. (He mentioned something about not being allowed to model this year as he'd jumped off the catwalk last year and they'd banned him from any type of modelling). As for the Gavin Friday bit, the 'thing' that popped up between his legs was actually in reference to the Spike (or Spire of Dublin, as it's supposed to be called) that went up here last week... a 120 meter high spire that was supposed be ready to go up for the millenium but... well.. yes, made it up on Monday. Hehe. Anyway, the reference was pretty funny, because he got down on his knees and leaned over backwards and... boom, up it came.

Miss Zoo is sitting beside me laughing at my description. But it's true....

;-)

LMAO!! :laugh: Did you happen to catch the expression on Bono's face when he saw that? It must have been priceless! :lmao:

I'm sorry but....shouldn't this child be FLEEING in the opposite direction with Guggi lookinlike dat??? :ohmy:EEK.:ohmy: *scared of Guggi*
3366684%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232336%3A5%3A5635ot1lsi

:edge:Edge = ADORABLE as ever, struttin his stuff...but where oh where is GAVIN??? I'd love to see a pic of him and that pop-up tower thingie...*snerk*

Didn't actually catch Bono's expression but would loved to have seen it. It was pretty unexpectected, I was caught by surprise and didn't even think to look over in that direction when it happened... :) actually, was thinking of scanning some pics that I found in local newspapers but.. ack, don't have access to a scanner. I'll try and keep them, maybe sometime this week get over to scan 'em...

Thanks Zoogrl! Hold onto those pics, maybe you can post them sometime later! :)

Back
Top Bottom