MERGED --> Too hot for watermarks! + Can anybody remove the writing on this pic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay,

I have zipped it and sent it from my hotmail account. It may be an encoding problem with my email software

u2cover.jpg

I still want to have a go at doing all the pics in this thread that haven't been done yet, but I've just started a new job, and also a college evening course, so I'm not sure when I'll have time. I'll not forget about them though.......and in the meantime, there's a couple of other people who might do them for you

Lu
:wave:

*bump* :shifty:

I found these lovely HUGE versions of these Larry pics... could one of our resident watermark removers please have a go at them?!? :flirt:

lar_recruitpremiere.jpg

lar_recruitpremiere2.jpg

lar_recruitpremiere3.jpg

I will be forever grateful :hug:

Queen Bee said:
Forget the midnight thing. I finished it. :wink:

f7906bb3.jpg

770ff97c.jpg

1c319898.jpg

Not sure if I like the way the last one came out. I'm still a novice when it comes to removing watermarks on faces. I tried my best!

:bow: Oh thank you, thank you!!! :bow:

They look GORGEOUS!!! :love:

miss-U2 said:
can someone tell me how to do that?? i mean i wanna try to remove the watermarks..i am sure i have all the programs for doing it...but i don't know how to do...pleeeeaaassse!!!! i will help u like that!!!
I ust know how to do it with Corel Photopaint..there you have a clone brush and you can clone certain parts of the pic to another part. :shrug: Dunno about other programmes...

FallingStar said:

I ust know how to do it with Corel Photopaint..there you have a clone brush and you can clone certain parts of the pic to another part. :shrug: Dunno about other programmes...

that's pretty much what I do in photoshop. You just zoom in really close and replace the watermark with cloned bits from nearby :yes:

Back
Top Bottom