MERGED----->This is what happens when I don't pay attention +Bono vs. Spiderman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
This is what happens when I don't pay attention

Flipping around on the radio tonight, I heard a pumped up dance version of "NYD" (albeit w/o any vocals), then when I got home, checked the station's website (they play dance stuff Sat. nights) to find THIS INFO! (rats! I've already missed half the weekend :(...but check out the name of the station!) :yes::edge:::D

SPIDERMAN vs. U2 WEEKEND!
This Weekend the EDGE brings you a match up of the 2 most powerful SUPER HEROES in the Universe, two colossal Titans who stand up for those who crawl, who are strong for those who are weak and who protect those who cannot protect themselves! BUT now 2 super heroes who have never been in the same room together are now entangled in fight for survival against EACH OTHER - in one corner Spiderman, relying on his spidey sense, spider strength and web slinging abilities and in the other corner, a man who can draw ten?s of thousands to him, a man who can captivate the masses, a man who provides a voice for those who can?t speak, we are talking, of course, about BONO :bono: - It?s a Spiderman vs. U2 Weekend - listen all weekend long for the battle of the two immortals and you?ll score a copy of the Spiderman DVD and a copy of the new U2 Greatest Hits 90-00 before you can even buy it! You could also win a DVD, CD and MP3 Player so you can have Spiderman and Bono duke it out in your very own home!! It?s a Spiderman vs. U2 Weekend brought to you by Blockbuster, bringing entertainment home and your new music alternative 102.1 the EDGE!

:ohmy: :up: WOO HOO!!! For ONCE, Dallas radio really ROCKS!!! :dance:

Mrs.Clayton said:
:wave:
Hi Disco, I haven't seen you around these parts in months!
Don't be a stranger.
:hug:
Mrs.Clayton

I knowzit, hon! :wave: I've just been very busy with work and *cough*reallife*cough*... :shrug: :huh: Don't know if that's a good thing or not....

oh, P.S. on my post: this same station is also sponsoring Paul Oakenfold, who's coming to town for a live gig at the endof the month, AND...i used to work at this station ages ago when they were even COOLER! :D

Bono vs. Spiderman..................

is the contest my local radio station is having this weekend.
I'm not sure what it is exactly, but Bono and Spiderman are going to fight....................
Bono's going to kick ass!!!!!:hyper:
I'll keep you updated on the battle.
The radio station is also giving out copies of the new Best of along with this contest.
:shifty::hmm::shifty::hmm:

Back
Top Bottom