Merged ----> Electrical Storm mp3 + Electrical Storm!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a welcome back to the US...

GAH GAH GAH!

FALSETTO!!!

TARTY EDGE GUITAR

It's hot as hell in this room

WELL WHY DON'T YOU TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT BONO!

*ahem*

Or Edge...Edge why don't you HELP Bono take off his shirt...yes...yes that would do quite nicely...

:edge: :heart: :bono:

:silent:

FishNeedsABicycle said:

It's hot as hell in this room

WELL WHY DON'T YOU TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT BONO!

*ahem*

Or Edge...Edge why don't you HELP Bono take off his shirt...yes...yes that would do quite nicely...

:edge: :heart: :bono:

:silent:

It's gettin hot in here
so take off all yer clothes

Bono & Nelly *mud rassle*

P.S. :bono: + :tongue: + :edge: = :heart:

Electrical Storm!!!

30 oh MY GOD!!!!! THIS SONG IS AMAZING (as all u2 songs are) BUT THIS ONE IS JUST AHHHHH!!!! IT JUST GETS STUCK IN YOU'R HEAD. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! AND JUST THE WAY BONO IS SINGING...HE JUST SOUNDS AMAZING!! AND YES, EDGE IS EXTRODINARY!! AND FOR LARRY AND ADAM IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING HOW GOOD THEY PLAY......:up: :)

Re: Electrical Storm!!!

zootvgrrl33gp said:
30 oh MY GOD!!!!! THIS SONG IS AMAZING (as all u2 songs are) BUT THIS ONE IS JUST AHHHHH!!!! IT JUST GETS STUCK IN YOU'R HEAD. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! AND JUST THE WAY BONO IS SINGING...HE JUST SOUNDS AMAZING!! AND YES, EDGE IS EXTRODINARY!! AND FOR LARRY AND ADAM IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING HOW GOOD THEY PLAY......:up: :)

Oh, so true.....it's *gorgeous*.
*currently on another planet*
:heart: :heart: :cool: :cool:

AliTheFOADist said:
AHHHHHHH what shall i do???? listen???? or wait?????

im having such a dilema:scream:

*little macphisto on shoulder*Come on deary... DO it..........you know you want to................Come on Ali.............give in.........it's bliss........don't deny me my love:mac: :macdevil:

I?m addicted to this song, I just can't stop listen it!! :love: I think I?ve said the same a few times today, but Bono?s voice is just awesome!!

hey u guys-from all i've heard of your replys about the song...hey-this sounds like it's a new kind of disease, called "amaized by eletrical Storm"...:uhoh: ...sounds frightening...like "ES" was the best u2 song ever...

p.s.i haven't heard it yet(downloading...:grumpy: ), so that's only my opinion before being overcome of that disease...

i've heard it.
it's not the kind of a song that should be called "eletrical storm".
besides-hey u2, when will u quit creating those atyclb kind of songs?we've alredy heard that kind of music-make something new!

p.s.ok ok-edge plays cool, bono sings cool, but...it's not something very special.
well i think like that only now (I've just heard it for the 1st time).but what do ye know, maby after a while of listening to it i will :heart: the song...:sexywink:

sharry_lt said:
hey u guys-from all i've heard of your replys about the song...hey-this sounds like it's a new kind of disease, called "amaized by eletrical Storm"...:uhoh: ...sounds frightening...like "ES" was the best u2 song ever...

p.s.i haven't heard it yet(downloading...:grumpy: ), so that's only my opinion before being overcome of that disease...

LOL! Maybe is not the best song ever, but I love it!! :love: We should wait longer to choose that best song ever, there are lots of great songs, and U2 have lots of things to say! :)

I wouldn't read too much info it, anyway. It's a single for a compilation, not a lead-off single for a new material CD. IMHO this is a much better song than "Sweetest Thing". "Importance-wise", timing-wise, it's not in the same situation as BD was, or, for that matter, "Discotheque". The fact that this song doesn't have a big time defining sound and maybe sounds a bit like ATYCLB is because it's a compilation deal. Very nice, pleasant pretty song. It makes me feel good. I'm in the mood for that. :happy: :happy:

The lyrics are nice!! The song itself is really nice but I guess I need to listen to it more..... but it is rather addictive to listen to it again and again! :laugh:

Bono's voice sounds good!!

verte76 said:
I wouldn't read too much info it, anyway. It's a single for a compilation, not a lead-off single for a new material CD.
but it is a lead single!it should make people buy u2's best of '90-02 album....and "sweetest thing" was a bigger hit than "ES"...

OK, i downloaded it, you made me

and WAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOO I LOOOOVE IT

wow, edgie's guitar sounds great, and oooo listening to it again now:D

ELECTRICAAALLL STORM!!!!

HOLY MOFOING POP TART GOLDEN MACKIE HORNS OF GLORY!!!!

*plays it again for the....oh i lost count time !!*
I LOVE IT !!!
I LOVE IT !!!
I LOVE IT !!!

I found the song here and aside from the annoying lil sudden radio something -didn't pay attention to what station- near the end it sounded perfectly clear. i know there's loads of places that u can download the song to hear it.... so just in case ya wanna try another place if u're having probs w/ur comp or something.

http://www.u2archive.com/electrical_storm.html

:heart: :heart:

:dance: :dance: :hug: *bows b4 the all mighty and great U2 band for this awsome song!!* -this wanker next to me is playing some god awful shite....time to turn the volume up on this comp ALL the way up and out do his 'muzak'- :mac:

mm kay..i've listened to it 20+ times already (hehe, i'm sure teh rest of you have listened to it more) and it's really good..jingly..and the lyrics are (well, the first few lyrics) i think are aboot france and edge, tis a great song, but the solo is a bit strange..it just doesn't seem like a u2 solo, but hey, new is good!;)

I have not listened to the song. I will wait for it to be released I think, or I hear it on the radio. I know it sounds stupid but that's just the way I am.!! I like to buy it, put it in the CD player and listen to it that way. :huh:

I was the same way last year with the shows, I didn't want to hear the set list until after the same concert.

I didn't even read the lyrics.

Maybe I am crazy... :|

Back
Top Bottom