MERGED --> Can I say.... + RED HILL MINING TOWN Video HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zuropa_fit said:
Gee Larry, if you're tired of banging that wall, I've got something...

Zuropa you have something to Larry....

What something?:hmm:

;)

bonocomet said:
I'll post mine in a bit too. I was waiting for my dvd to do caps. I made some but wow I'd never have the patience to do what you did BF1! It's so time consuming for me... but it's a pretty decent thing to be consumed by I suppose :hmm:

Actually i didnt even post all the caps because Id be here all night..I have more than 400 caps for this vid and everyone as sexier then the next, plus I took the easy road and made them you-tube size with the intent of making them larger later...
Thanks for enlagring them Comet ;)

youvedonewhat said:
Ok, that said you can choose which meaning of 'shaft' you prefer. In this case I think I'll go for the 'projectile'.

:ohmy:

Bono Mot said:
And "mine" means:
"A possessive pronoun is a part of speech that attributes ownership to someone or something."
vs
"Mine or mining is the extraction of valuable minerals or other geological materials from the earth, usually (but not always) from an ore body, vein or (coal) seam. "
Does that help any?

:coocoo:

Bono Mot said:
It's hard, isn't it?

:shifty:

WildHoney said:

:eeklaugh:

...you girls don't have any idea how hard is to deal with double entendres in a foreign language...:eek:

:sexywink:

BonoFox1 said:

Actually i didnt even post all the caps because Id be here all night..I have more than 400 caps for this vid and everyone as sexier then the next, plus I took the easy road and made them you-tube size with the intent of making them larger later...

I will probably have just as many when once I get the DVD ;) For now, YouTube will have to do. Right? lol!
I took a few of my faves and doctored them up just a wee bit in Photoshop

rhmtcopy3.jpg

rhmt2copy.jpg

rhmt3copy.jpg

rhmt5copya.jpg

rhmt4copy.jpg

WildHoney said:
Plebans don't need an excuse to get naughty :lmao:

...and beware of blm. she hasn't post her considerations so far 'cause is busy with her turkey...:sexywink:

BluRmGrl said:

OK... it's a simple fact that women all have different tastes in men - varying preferences in their hairstyles, their sense of style, etc. No one man can be everything to all women, right?

But Heaven forgive me - if you can look at this picture without your knees going weak, your body temperature rising and your imagination exploding into overdrive, then you.just.don't.have.a.pulse. :combust: :faint:

Dang straight sistah!!!:wink:

Originally posted by BluRmGrl

OK... it's a simple fact that women all have different tastes in men - varying preferences in their hairstyles, their sense of style, etc. No one man can be everything to all women, right?

But Heaven forgive me - if you can look at this picture without your knees going weak, your body temperature rising and your imagination exploding into overdrive, then you.just.don't.have.a.pulse.

Definitely. The End.

Gave up on the turkey- I only overcooked an apple pie and a chocolate cake) but who cares...
I just finished looking at this thread again.

There is nothing left to say. You girls have said it all. I am speechless. Paralyzed with desire way too strong for a picture.
I thought the JT WOWY video was pure hotness, until this.
:drool: this thread = endless fantasies :drool:

BluRmGrl said:
:combust: Whew..... anybody got a cigarette? :wink:

Thanks for posting that link - as a child of the 80's, I'm always happy to find some cheese from back in the day & relive the years when MTV didn't suck. :up:

Yup, and I smoked three of them after seeing that vid...then attacked my man! :giggle: tmi? haha!

seriously tho......my favourite JT song, and now finally a hot:combust: beautiful:love: vid to go with it!

i'm in love...all over again! :heart: :yes: :up: :drool:

:shifty: i was watching this again ... cant wait for the man to get home, wondering if i can convince him to start wearing singlets...

ovulating, drinking wine and watching the hottest Bono ive ever seen, i better get these kids to bed the man wont know what hit him .......
:combust:

Back
Top Bottom