MERGED ----> Cake Anyone? + Happy Birthday Bono! + Happy Birthday Paul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday Paul

Isn't life funny? We're both the same age and yet look where I am and look where YOU are.....lol. But thats ok, everyone has their mission and purpose in life and I'm content to be doing what I'm doing....

Ok I'm probably the LAST person to do this but hey, what the hell....lol......Happy birthday Paul. I wish you the best birthday wishes, a life filled with love, good health, happiness and success.
All the best to you, Ali and the children.

Your best friend,

Elaine
Tel-Aviv, Israel

kellyahern said:
I had a slice of cheesecake yesterday and am currently celebrating by having a piece of lemon meringue (sp?) pie for lunch :hyper:

. . . lemon, how appropriate :lol:

LMAO...yes, very appropriate indeed.

Happy birthday, Bono and Jordan! :hug: :heart:. And a happy birthday to everyone else who has a birthday today-lucky those of you who share Bono's birthday...:).

Angela

Best wishes on your birthday, Bono & Jordan! :heart:

party.gif

victor_f said:

oh, thanks! :wink:

LOL!!!! ...happy birthday, Victor!
Happy birthday Jordan!!!
and the happiest of birthday wishes to the most amazing, inspirational and sexiest man ever...!!!!! :drool: :sexywink:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BONO!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :hug: :love: you are so loved!!!!!

now i'm off to bake a cake for him...and for myself, too. :wink:

Last edited:
Happy b-day Bono and Jordan and anyone else that's celebrating today. the radio's been playing tones of U2 songs today and i'm off to have cake

So yesterday, I celebrated my birthday with my family since I was still at school on my real birthday. This is what I made my mother put on my cake...

33%3A7462323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232353%3A8%3A%3B683ot1lsi

:D My poor parents. They just shake their heads.

A fond and blessed birthday for you BonBon. :heart: Time to relive the memories and have pineapple cheesecake like the one in the cafe across the street from Trinity, where WOWY was playing. :heart:

Bono, Happy B-Day! I had cake today at school! :wink: Peace, Love, and Happiness, Bono! You rock with inspriation! :happy:

Last edited:
:up: :sexywink: :heart: Ok, I am probably the last one to say it-but say it I will, Hey-Billie-did u leave any words left for us??lol!:lmao: Bono-Happy Birthday to You! Many more years ofr Blessings, #1 Tour, #1 album, and anything else your heart desires!! And, a big Happy Birthday to Jordan, too! And, Happy Birthday to all who have a Birthday today!!:applaud:

HAPPY B-DAY B-MAN. thank you for everything.

i made my family stand around a rice-crispy with a 44 candle and sing happy birthday to a poster.

happy b-day jordan. take care of your pops.

Back
Top Bottom