MERGED --> Bono and Christy Turlington in Paris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And finally, the peak of shamelessness, the famous Bonosnog, here one of a gazillion examples:

BonoOprahShow3.jpg

:ohmy:

last unicorn said:
And finally, the peak of shamelessness, the famous Bonosnog, here one of a gazillion examples:

BonoOprahShow3.jpg

:ohmy:

anyone s'got the pic of where Oprah kisses Bono in the photo booth at The Gap in chicago? that is sooooooooo cute!

i just went out to chicago last weekend and had a chance to go into the store. their display of red products is a lot smaller now, but they still had a pretty decent selection. it was fun to walk around there and remember that awesome show.

gluey said:
:giggle: I can't look at a pic of him with Andrea without thinking how tall he must feel beside her....

I can't look at a pic of him with Andrea and not wish that was me.

That is the only time I ever wished I was shorter than what I already am!!! :giggle:

thankyou said:

anyone s'got the pic of where Oprah kisses Bono in the photo booth at The Gap in chicago? that is sooooooooo cute!

i just went out to chicago last weekend and had a chance to go into the store. their display of red products is a lot smaller now, but they still had a pretty decent selection. it was fun to walk around there and remember that awesome show.

:shifty: I don't have the pic... only this one
bonooprahgappictures009lu9.jpg

oh found a gif
bonooprah2gapphotoboothcl5.gif

CMM said:
That is the most terrifying threesome I've ever seen.

Dammit, now I'm gonna have nightmares!
:yikes:

Mummy, check under my bed for monsters, please?

:lol:

Well, I actually think it's quite cute.

Holding hands with Bill Gates. :drool:

:wink:

Well.... holding hands like that it strange.... I don't think my girlfriend would be very happy.... I usually don't hold hands with female friends of mine....:(

Besides from that, Bono looks bad and fatty.... :censored:

There's nothing strange about holding hands with a friend, I honestly don't understand the uproar here made by some people.

I love people who are not afraid to show their emotions and be affectionate with their friends and people they care about.

If other ones have strange thoughts about that, it's their problem, if they want to see something suspicious in an innocent thing.

For me it's also something child-like, a sweet gesture that many adults seem to have forgotten about.

And to me, Bono looks quite sweet in these pictures, esp. the one where he's not wearing his shades, I just wish it would be less blurry.

And I am getting tired of people calling him fat. Maybe the little weight he's gained actually helps him to cope better with stress, because he looks more rested and less tired these days.

What I don't get is what makes holding hands more "suspicious" than, let's say, hugging or having your arm around someone's shoulder?

But that's just me, I don't see anything wrong with it, and I have friends who think the same. Judging from the way Bono has behaved with many people close to him, men and women, over the years, I'd just say that this particular situation is nothing unusual. I wasn't exactly shocked at the thought of them holding hands, for me it's a Bono thing to do.

I guess he has always been that way, and after all these years of marriage, his wife is probably more than aware of that and doesn't mind. How many photos have we seen of Ali being embraced by other men, like at Edun events, she seems like a warm person herself who likes to have physical contact and show her affection.

And without trust, a relationship like theirs simply woudn't work out.

In the end, everyone can and should decide what they accept in a relationship and what they don't.

Bono=Flirt it is nothing new.
As long as Ali and Bono are ok with what they do, it is fine. Has he ever embarrassed his children with what he has done publicly? (except tongue kiss Liam). Bono is just a "tender"(
:drool: ) warm(hot), caring person.
If he wasn't like that, many of you would not have had your "moments" with him, you LUCKY ladies.... (i want a moment with him :mad: )

And yes, 25 years together and he still adores and compliments her -that says a lot

:blahblah: :heart:

Last edited:
You can tell by the way Bono and Ali even look at each other, there is nothing between them. He would be lost with her.

At a show at MSG NY, when the show was over I saw Ali waiting at the entrance to the tunnel and Bono flew right into her arms and they walked off arm an arm. It was very, very sweet.

After you have thousands of people, especially women yelling and pawing at you all night, to still have the feeling of running into your wifes arms is something very special.

JCOSTER said:
You can tell by the way Bono and Ali even look at each other, there is nothing between them. He would be lost with her.

At a show at MSG NY, when the show was over I saw Ali waiting at the entrance to the tunnel and Bono flew right into her arms and they walked off arm an arm. It was very, very sweet.

After you have thousands of people, especially women yelling and pawing at you all night, to still have the feeling of running into your wifes arms is something very special.

THAT IS THE ULTIMATE COMPLIMENT. All of us search for that kind of love. JC, that must have been a beautiful sight.

JCOSTER said:

I would've loved to see that! :cute: :heart:

JCOSTER said:

'

That is so cool JC, glad you got to see that.
They are true soul mates if ever there were any, nothing can divide them, not even Bono's flirting.

last unicorn said:
Thanks, JC, beautiful story. :heart:

Bono and Ali have indeed something special that gives me back my belief in relationships.

JC that story is so awesome!!! The mutual trust between them is amasing!! But then that is an awesome marriage!!

I wish I had a better picture showing them together, but this was Bono (behind the tall dude) and Ali (looking right at my camera) walking together into the Edun event. I don't know if they were hand in hand (Maybe Lila saw) but they walked in side by side the whole way until they got up to Gilbert's family and stopped to pose for pix with him, his wife and kids. Ali was the one who stopped and pulled Bono over once she saw the children. I love this about her. When I met Bono in the dressing room she was over on the otherside of the room and could easily see anything going on with Bono. And what was funny was I got just as a big hug from her as I did Bono. It was so cute!! (Sorry, this probably belongs more in the Ali thread, but talking about them together made me think of the pix...It just shows to me how much love and respect they have for each other and support each other when I saw them.)

3da4.jpg

Still side by side (Ali seeing Gilbert's wife and about to stop and go over)

IMG_1774.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom