Lovey Dovey, you felt Larry up? Really? Please share!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by the_fly2002:
Oh no, don't apologize, it's not your fault LOL. I always have my mind in the gutter

Why did Larry roll his eyes? Were girls saying "I love you" again? LOL

So do I, hehehehe!
wink.gif

Larry rolled his eyes cuz the camera Moonie had didnt go off the first time, so he had to wait, heehee!But he wasnt upset, he smirked even wider actually. But you know how VIPs are, always want to escape from us ravenous fans ASAP. HAW!
biggrin.gif

The drunk guy didnt help any!
eek.gif

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 05-20-2002).]

Woooow! Great story
biggrin.gif
Thanks for sharing... you've successfully succeeded in making me jealous
wink.gif

------------------
-- Sara
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
So do I, hehehehe!
wink.gif

Larry rolled his eyes cuz the camera Moonie had didnt go off the first time, so he had to wait, heehee!But he wasnt upset, he smirked even wider actually. But you know how VIPs are, always want to escape from us ravenous fans ASAP. HAW!
biggrin.gif

The drunk guy didnt help any!
eek.gif

He actually used the time wisely while waiting... (with me *snerk* NOT) - he signed other people's stuff and I think may have taken another picture or two, then came back to me.

Yup. I made Larry roll his eyes. heh.

Miss M, you *must* post your picture... or is it in the Pleba pictures thread? I'm horrible at placing faces with names...

Do you live in the LA area?

This is just too cool. Wooo hooo!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

coincidense? i think not! we pleba girls have a psychic bond that draws us together and towards u2 members *giggle*

i would LOVE to see those pics! if you want to, my email is u2babyface9@yahoo.com

thanks!!!

You know, I think youre right!
eek.gif

I mean, when we were talking about the Pleba convention, i thought of the idea that the girls that are going, should share rooms to save money.
So i posted that thought, only to find out they had just been discussing that in chat!!! *twilight zone theme song*
eek.gif

Anyway, yes, i would prefer to email you guys the pix(well just the ones i'm in) since i have some enemies here, i dont think its a good idea for them to know what i look like while they still hate me.
frown.gif

So, anyone who wants to see that particular piccie, post your email addy or email or IM/ICQ me, and i'll try to get it off to you as soon as i can have it scanned!
smile.gif

I do have at least one pic of Larry and a few of Edge and Bono that i can ***try*** to post as soon as theyre scanned though! If i fail, i'll just send those out to ya too.
wink.gif

AIM: missmacphisto269
Email:missmacphisto2excite.com

Wow-Dovey! Awesome!! U-2 look gr-8!! And.lol at certain moments in your story , that if I recall here, will hafta run to the ladies room!! And Moonie-you look gr-8.too! Thanks 4 sharing.

Back
Top Bottom