Love you Answer Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it true Bono has been banned from drinking coffee because it makes him too hyper?

Dear (no name given):

Sadly, it is true. Bono has been told by his personal physician to avoid the following foods:

Coffee (makes him too hyper)
Red Wine (makes him nap in restrooms)
Cap N Crunch (causes spats with Edge)
Crunch N Munch (the delicious carmel corn makes his hands sticky)
Nestle Crunch (the chocolate makes his face break out)
Dutch Crunch bread (after his comments on the Boston DVD, there is a political bread embargo from Holland to Bono's house)
Bubble Yum Bubble Gum (he can't make political diatribes while trying to blow a bubble)
Sushi (at his present celebrity, he can't afford to vomit ala George Bush Sr.)
Milk (bad for his voice, and leaves an embarrassing mustache)

:lmao: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lmao:
I love it!!!!!!!!

He answered me once....

Answer Guy did answer one of my questions awhile back - he changed my name and a left out a little bit of his response from what he actually emailed me back - I'll put what he really said in parenthesis after it [I'm guessing he didn't want to set himself up to be slapped with a libel(?) charge]:

Do you think Bono and Robin Williams look alike? Strangely, I find Bono absolutely delicious, but Robin not so much. Any thoughts?

Dear Becca:

Four out of five dentists say that Bono is more delicious than Robin Williams. Here are two formulas:

Bono + Academy Award + four pounds of body hair + house in San Francisco (+ 250 mg of crank) = Robin Williams.

Robin Williams + brain + marital fidelity + empathy + open door at White House = Bono.

Answer Guy is no fan of Robin Williams. Although when Williams gets off on a verbal tangent, I find myself longing for the relative brevity that is Bono. The two of these guys in a room would rid the area of oxygen pretty quickly.

AG is sooooooo silly!! :lmao: :lmao:
Gotta love him though!

Back
Top Bottom