Love Is Blindness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Okay, maybe I'm a sicko here but I think this will be a fun and potentially *SEXY* topic of discussion here!

Last night on Letterman, Bono mentioned that today on MTV the new video for the song would premiere with Britney Spears blindfolded. He got a sly smirk on his face and a gleam in his eyes as he looked at Dave, and it made me think Bono thought this was sexy! As he said the word 'blindfold' he made a motion across his eyes like a blindfold over his eyes and I couldn't help thinking how sexy it would be if HE were the one blindfolded!

Okay, some of you think I'm sick, but some of you have to see the erotic sexiness in this too! Imagine you are alone with Bono or Edge or Larry or Adam and they are blindfolded! Think of all the possibilities, and how much more you could do to them if they couldn't see! What would you do to them? This can be so erotic and interesting! Come on, let's hear some ideas on this, I'd love to hear your stories!

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 10-30-2001).]

That would be fun, wouldn't it?

biggrin.gif

------------------
I am officially insane.
Providence, here I come!

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 10-30-2001).]

lol my roommate came to ask me how letterman was, and i just started gushing about how cute it was etc. and she has a thing for accents so she asked me how bono's accent was etc, and i started telling her about how he said something about britney and a blindfold. and she goes OOOH he must be into bondage! lol

we're a little nuts
smile.gif
nothing wrong with that haha

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

BP: What's your favourite method of transportation?
BONO: An angel's back. No, make that blindfolded.

~Phona~
"I feel like trash. I AM trash! RECYCLE ME, BABY!"

Bono sez:
If you tune into MTV tomorrow, you get to see Britney Spears in a blindfold!

Mona: *throws shoe at TV*

Mona's Mommy: WHAT DID I TELL YOU? You're NOT Elvis Presley. Now...STOP breaking the TVs.

Eh...

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n rolla!

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

We live forwards. We understand backwards.

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

Back
Top Bottom