London Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adam talking to me & signing my Boston Set list :love:

DSCF1215.jpg

DSCF1217.jpg

DSCF1221.jpg

DSCF1216.jpg

WILD!!!
blij1.gif

Great pics of my two favorite men
love1.gif

You looked very pretty too, I am so happy for you.:yes:

just back from teh studios tonight!
met them all over the past day or 2 - bono didn't stop last night but i got all the others and they all signed my pics of the flagship people up on stage in boston last year :hyper:

and then bono stopped tonight and signed my picture too and had a word before being ushered off and larry and adam also signed stuff.
and larry told a dealer/trader guy to "get that thing out of my face, i'm not signing it, it'll be on ebay next week" :bow:
what a legend
and he crackd a laugh or 2!!! :ohmy:

edge was still in there when i left - looked like he was going to be a while.

no pics yet - i'm relying on others for those as my camera is rubbish but i do have one or two i'll post later
what an incredibl 24 hours though!!!

Last edited:
I'm totally fiending for another encounter :happy:

Congrats everyone! They truly are the best to their fans :up:

If you're in London you have to check this out, I just read this on @u2:

"HOT!NEW @U2 UK MEMBERS OF U2.COM: CHECK YOUR E-MAIL!
September 20, 2006
posted by: Tassoula
This morning, U2.com members in the UK received an e-mail stating that U2 will be signing copies of their new book U2 by U2 this Friday, September 22 in central London.

U2.com has 150 invitations available exclusively for UK subscribers. All you have to do is click on the link in your e-mail before 8:00 pm this evening and follow the instructions for your chance to receive one invitation for the event. You'll need to be available to be in central London from 9:30 am until 2:00 pm on Friday. If you're one of the 150 entrants selected at random, U2.com will notify you no later than midnight tonight. (Thx. to Derek for the tip). "

love2bmama said:
If you're in London you have to check this out, I just read this on @u2:

"HOT!NEW @U2 UK MEMBERS OF U2.COM: CHECK YOUR E-MAIL!
September 20, 2006
posted by: Tassoula
This morning, U2.com members in the UK received an e-mail stating that U2 will be signing copies of their new book U2 by U2 this Friday, September 22 in central London.

U2.com has 150 invitations available exclusively for UK subscribers. All you have to do is click on the link in your e-mail before 8:00 pm this evening and follow the instructions for your chance to receive one invitation for the event. You'll need to be available to be in central London from 9:30 am until 2:00 pm on Friday. If you're one of the 150 entrants selected at random, U2.com will notify you no later than midnight tonight. (Thx. to Derek for the tip). "

i won a ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

nowi just have to work out how to get off work... do i beg and plead and tell teh truth or do i just develop a cough overnight????

Back
Top Bottom