Lola's at it again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:hug: So what's going on here? I'm confused :huh:

:hug: If you have the opportunity to read through the last 9 pages or so, it's been a day-long-running exercise in futility and aggravation for many of the more thoughtful, erudite members, who have attempted an adult conversation, based upon fact and opinion, with certain persons who have steadfastly continued to confound and obfuscate... and insult a large percent of the fan base, at that.

:shrug:

That's all from me on this... I'm outta here! :wink:

Last edited:
biff said:
I like how you ended that: "Who have attempted to...."
I finished it in Edit... accidently hit the wrong key while I was writing the first post! Makes about as much sense as after I finished my thought, though! :D

GracelandHarley said:
I finished it in Edit... accidently hit the wrong key while I was writing the first post! Makes about as much sense as after I finished my thought, though! :D

Don't worry about...your comments made you look smart (The reason is that I got the basis of what you are saying....but I have no idea what you actually said! :lol: :hug: )

GracelandHarley said:

an insult a large percent of the fan base, at that.

...and an insult to a large amount of people who've devoted their entire lives to this issue (and I'm not really talking about Bono or myself).

biff said:
Michelle, I think you really need to go back and read what people have been saying in response to your comments. There have been many well thought out replies, but you give no indication that you've actually read or absorbed them. The last several pages of this thread have consisted mainly of people trying to respond to your comments. In each case, you have not engaged them back in any meaningful way. Please take some time to reflect. Seriously. And don't just say that people are ignoring your remarks. They haven't. They may disagree with you, but that's not the same thing. However, you have indeed ignored just about every legitimate point that has been made by others.

You are acting like a baby. I know you can do better, no? Surely you can!

Quoted for truth :bow:

Sigh. Well thanks a lot Galeon. I wanted SO badly to just let this drop and get buried, and the thread had turned back to Lola's jokes, and here you go dragging it up. I get so sick of seeing everything I say dissed and everyone who disses me get quoted with bow smilies and claps. WHATEVER. You're all obviously not listening and don't want to. You accuse me of 'ignoring valid points' well, that's what I say YOU are doing to me! Ever consider I do NOT consider the points valid? :hmm: When people accuse me of saying "Bono doesn't care about Africa" or that "he never said to give money instead of buying a big house" I know that my entire message has been so lost and twisted it's pathetic, and irretrieveable. I feel like my head is spinning around! This is me after reading what you think I said:
Exorcist2.jpg

A 'baby' am I, biff? Why, because I got so frustrated with the brick wall around here I posted a few joke images to express my feelings? Lies' interpretations of my posts are so wrong and ridiculous it only proves you all have completely missed or stood blind and deaf to every point I tried to make, and turned them into something else that didn't exist.And if you want to pick and choose a Bible quote to justify what you say, I could come up with quite a few myself.

Look, there is NOTHING else to say. I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU PEOPLE OK????!!!! And I NEVER WILL! And you all will never agree with me, so what's the point? :shrug:

(I do know if I had been on another forum besides PLEBA or on another website besides this one, I'd have had a lot more on my side) This is pointless. Go ahead, quote me and diss me, then three more can quote the person who dissed me with :applaud: and :bow:

Here is a canned response to all those who keep doing this. Copy and paste now!

Originally posted by (your name here)
"Way to go (insert name here)! You are so right! Yippee! Thanx! You sure got her! Yay!!" :bow: :applaud:

:rolleyes: :sigh: :crazy:

There is NO USE in continuing this. Really.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Sigh. Well thanks a lot Galeon. I wanted SO badly to just let this drop and get buried, and the thread had turned back to Lola's jokes, and here you go dragging it up.

:happy: You're welcome...

U2Kitten said:

A 'baby' am I, biff?

Biff NEVER said you ARE a baby.... she said you're acting like one...

seems like we all are interpretating one others' post differently/wrongly... :shrug:

Aside from the RED/EDUN thingy where companies donate money sold from their products directly to Africa (both started by Bono), they also did this (and I assume people can donate to one.org and DATA too, perhaps more informed people than I can confirm).

http://forum.interference.com/t132305.html

Then again, "Sir/Saint Bono flies his hats first class and bullies his ex employees" stories make all the headlines. :shrug:

U2girl said:

Then again, "Sir/Saint Bono flies his hats first class and bullies his ex employees" stories make all the headlines. :shrug:

But the hat flying story was fake, and I am the first person to always point that out.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

She was the band's ex-stylist who got in troble for stealing some of the band's clothes. They sued her and won and now she saying that she got bum-rushed or something :huh:

Sorry, I was just being a smart ass. The thread started out being called "Lola's at it again", but Lola "Give-Me-The" Cash-man hadn't been mentioned for page after fascinating page! (I've been listening to Chris Berman on ESPN sports news too much--he has a penchant for nicknaming people.)

Thanks, GracelandHarley and Biff, for seeing through me!

Going away now. :reject: Talk amongst yourselves.

Last edited:
This thread should have been :lock: a long time ago. It's off topic, way off topic, and causing arguments.

Lola, anyone? :happy:

MsPurrl said:

Sorry, I was just being a smart ass. The thread started out being called "Lola's at it again", but Lola "Give-Me-The" Cash-man hadn't been mentioned for page after fascinating page! (I've been listening to Chris Berman on ESPN sports news too much--he has a penchant for nicknaming people.)

Going away now. :reject: Talk amongst yourselves.

YAY! A Lola mention! You go girl! You sure speak the truth! Weee! :applaud: :bow:

U2Kitten said:

Look, there is NOTHING else to say. I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU PEOPLE OK????!!!! And I NEVER WILL! And you all will never agree with me, so what's the point? :shrug:

There is NO USE in continuing this. Really.

This is the one thing I agree with. But you seem to not want to drop it either.. I mentioned more than once that if you would just stop responding to others' posts then this thread would die off. Simple.. but you seem to not want to heed to your own advise. So this gives me the impression that you are seeking some serious attention here whether its negative or positive.

This comment I see is out of frustration from your end and I understand it but it gives the impression of someone very childish and insecure and certainly doesn't come across with much intelligence.

So... heed your advice and drop this whole thing for good this time ok?

U2Fanatic4ever said:

This is the one thing I agree with. But you seem to not want to drop it either.. I mentioned more than once that if you would just stop responding to others' posts then this thread would die off. Simple.. but you seem to not want to heed to your own advise. So this gives me the impression that you are seeking some serious attention here whether its negative or positive.

This comment I see is out of frustration from your end and I understand it but it gives the impression of someone very childish and insecure and certainly doesn't come across with much intelligence.

So... heed your advice and drop this whole thing for good this time ok?

What's so funny is you keep telling ME this, then you keep posting too. If it's so 'simple' to stop why are you here? This needs to go BOTH ways if it is to end.

U2Kitten said:

What's so funny is you keep telling ME this, then you keep posting too. If it's so 'simple' to stop why are you here? This needs to go BOTH ways if it is to end.

:banghead: I am not the one that is dragging out this thread or rather the comments/posts are geared toward... That would be you as I have mentioned more than once in previous post that you continue to ignore. Me stopping my posts is not going to help cause the thread to die out as 'you supposedly want to happen' ...which is a bunch of BS. As I have said.. you are in this for the attention...and that's it.

it doesn't need to go both ways it needs to stop on your end and then it will miraclously die out.. trust me.. I bet major $$ that as soon as you finally stop posting so will everyone else.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

:banghead: I am not the one that is dragging out this thread or rather the comments/posts are geared toward... That would be you as I have mentioned more than once in previous post that you continue to ignore. Me stopping my posts is not going to help cause the thread to die out as 'you supposedly want to happen' ...which is a bunch of BS. As I have said.. you are in this for the attention...and that's it.

it doesn't need to go both ways it needs to stop on your end and then it will miraclously die out.. trust me.. I bet major $$ that as soon as you finally stop posting so will everyone else.

Well, duh, since I'm the only one on my side, of course it will stop! But you can't say y'all aren't just as guilty by dragging it back up quoting something after it's died down. And if you don't want me to respond, WHY keep asking me questions? You must want it to continue and would be bored if I stopped. Attention? WTF? That is so stupid. I'm not like that at all. I HATE this kind of 'attention.' It irritates the hell out of me. I just can't stand to be misquoted and misunderstood. You and several others seem to enjoy the entertainment of getting a rise out of me and don't really want it to end. But I have promised to leave this thread and I will. I just wanted you to know it wasn't because of anything you said.

(counts seconds until someone quotes and bashes me in an attempt to keep this going.....)

I am ending it right here. Anyone else posting to get a response from me or to try to piss me off will be the ones guilty of dragging it on :yes:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Well, duh, since I'm the only one on my side, of course it will stop! But you can't say y'all aren't just as guilty by dragging it back up quoting something after it's died down. And if you don't want me to respond, WHY keep asking me questions? You must want it to continue and would be bored if I stopped. Attention? WTF? That is so stupid. I'm not like that at all. I HATE this kind of 'attention.' It irritates the hell out of me. I just can't stand to be misquoted and misunderstood. You and several others seem to enjoy the entertainment of getting a rise out of me and don't really want it to end. But I have promised to leave this thread and I will. I just wanted you to know it wasn't because of anything you said.

(counts seconds until someone quotes and bashes me in an attempt to keep this going.....)

I am ending it right here. Anyone else posting to get a response from me or to try to piss me off will be the ones guilty of dragging it on :yes:

Do you ever have anything positive to say? I've read your posts in other forums and it seems like all you do is bash the band and fellow posters. I'm just curious; is there anything/one you like?:eyebrow:

U2Kitten said:

Well, duh, since I'm the only one on my side, of course it will stop! But you can't say y'all aren't just as guilty by dragging it back up quoting something after it's died down. And if you don't want me to respond, WHY keep asking me questions?

I just can't stand to be misquoted and misunderstood.

Actually, I'm interested in reading your responses to some of the questions on the previous page(s). I'm not really sure what "side" is your side at this point so if you could clarify I think it would help.

Sure, it's off-topic but so far I don't think there's been anything that's a personal attack or offensive enough to warrant closing. It's not like there haven't been dozens of Lola threads already. In anything is a non-issue, it's her.

Maybe if we can continue the discussion instead of arguing about not continuing it we can hear what each other have to say.....

U2Kitten said:

:scream:

:ohmy:
What a surprise. Same old crew arguing endlessy with just one other person. It takes all four of you to fight with another Pleban?
.....I knew this thread didn't go on and on about little Lola!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom