Leather Day - Profile of a MAN!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:
signing2.jpg

profile2.jpg

JC, I love your photos of Bono! :love: You can see from them how truly beautifully thick and silky his hair is!! :drool:

onekea said:

Hail and well-met, Onekea, cheiftaness of the tribe of PLEBA!! I have returned, settling on my staff to find that you truly hold the keys today to the place of Leatherdom! I am well-pleased!:bow: :drool: :drool: :bow:

Truly, hcbiggs, you have started a worthy thread...I am content in my pilgrimage to the land of PLEBAns!

IMG_2185.jpg

hailingcab.jpg

BonoZooTV.png

(My offering!! Now...my verbose self doth vanish!!!)

Freefall said:
Hail and well-met, Onekea, cheiftaness of the tribe of PLEBA!! I have returned, settling on my staff to find that you truly hold the keys today to the place of Leatherdom! I am well-pleased!:bow: :drool: :drool: :bow:

:scratch: didn't we already meet, freefall? I've got the feeling of having you seen around here sometimes...anyway, hoping to have right understood your reply, thanks! glad you liked it :wave:

9973eb3e.jpg

blm said:
...and that popmart picture you are thinking of- who will find it first?!!! *it's a race, off we go to photobucket*

:grumpy: I can't find it.
but I'm sure comet has it somewhere :hmm:
it's the one with a pop standing bono on stage in black hot snugly trousers :drool: and trust me, that certain profile is :censored:

blm said:
and me, distorted???? oh well, at least I am DEFINITELY NOT the only one. (Better not forget to feed your son today!! -just kidding!!)

I've put him already to bed! well, first I had a bit guilt-feelings :shifty: but then bono's pics...:drool:...after all, children have to go early to bed, or? ;)

bonoglasses.jpg

above: profile of a sensual scar tissue :cute:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:
JC, I love your photos of Bono! :love: You can see from them how truly beautifully thick and silky his hair is!! :drool:

:yes: and I so want to try how it feels like under my hands :scream:

thanks for sharing, JC! :love:

Freefall said:
you truly hold the keys today to the place of Leatherdom!

:hmm: I better would like to hold the keys of his dressing room :evil:

goodnight girls, have sweet drooling dreams :drool:

notte :wave:

Back
Top Bottom