Leather Day: Bono, The Greatest Celebrity Humanitarian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
g105.jpg

Special Olympics..I have a lot more of this event too..but i need to search since my pic accounts are still unorganized

Chacco said:
awesome pics thank you everyone :)

Does anyone know what this pic from?
bonodata.jpg

Last year when the Vertigo tour was in the Northeast (October, I think), Bono took a day trip to M.I.T. where he addressed students and professors at the University active in a program to assist DATA/ONE in the developing world.

I forgot the specifics but they are out there somewhere in cyberspace.

Maybe check out the M.I.T. site.

Hope that helps. :sexywink:

BonoFox1 said:

That is a great idea JCoster...:up:

Oh and Jamila thank you for the 411 on the pic I couldnt remember where that pic was from...

You're very welcomed, BonoFox. ;)

BonoFox1 said:
We all know Our Man Bono is is "numero uno" ((number one)) in our book...So in honor of his work and passion for helping those in need lets post some pics!!!!...:heart::bono::heart:

africa_bono_s.jpg

Thank you SO MUCH for starting this thread BonoFox. I took one look at the subject and squealed with delight!!

In the meantime, lets keep up the votes!

Re: Re: Leather Day: Bono, The Greatest Celebrity Humanitarian

redhotswami said:

Thank you SO MUCH for starting this thread BonoFox. I took one look at the subject and squealed with delight!!

In the meantime, lets keep up the votes!

and keep up the photos. Thanks so much everyone!

Jamila said:

Last year when the Vertigo tour was in the Northeast (October, I think), Bono took a day trip to M.I.T. where he addressed students and professors at the University active in a program to assist DATA/ONE in the developing world.

I forgot the specifics but they are out there somewhere in cyberspace.

Maybe check out the M.I.T. site.

Hope that helps. :sexywink:

Thank you Jamila :bow:

I checked the MIT site and found another pic and some info.
bonovisitMIT02.jpg

"U2 lead singer Bono, third from left, paid a visit to MIT to meet the leaders of the Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab in the Department of Economics on Tuesday, Dec. 6, accompanied by staff from the advocacy group Debt, AIDS, Trade, Africa (DATA)."

Back
Top Bottom