Leather Day Blue Light Special...Pop Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The 'Please' stills from the other thread:love:...I get visibly uncomfortable watching this video...:rolleyes::flirt: ..I will never watch it with a man in the room,they just don't understand how hot Bono is...:drool:
33%3A4344723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C499%3B237ot1lsi

I especially love this one :love:
33%3A4344723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C499%3B23%3Bot1lsi

Last edited:
:applaud: It was a pleasure posting over 300 with you Billie Midol :wave: Now all those girls who said they saved 58 pics need to look again, we have more! :yes:

Vampira said:
:applaud: It was a pleasure posting over 300 with you Billie Midol :wave: Now all those girls who said they saved 58 pics need to look again, we have more! :yes:

U2,Vampira!!!:applaud::wave: It was my pleasure as well! Gazing at all those POP chops is a sight for sore eyes!!!:love:

Vampira said:

Yes :drool: But it's never enough!

But of course ;) Schmeg and Kariann, you are the Princesses of POP and I salute you! :bow: :bow: :applaud: :up:

Thanks!So does this mean that we get really cool crowns?

I wasnt sure how everyone would feel when I decided to go with Pop as the theme but I'm glad that it's been so fabulous! It wouldnt have been this awesome without everyone's contributions! Nice to see it has won over some gals to the Pop Chop side. :D

Kariann said:
I wasnt sure how everyone would feel when I decided to go with Pop as the theme but I'm glad that it's been so fabulous!

So am I. Those of you who have this look as your favorite, or one of them, anyway, deserve threads to enjoy it. :). Everybody here deserves that with the looks they enjoy.

Originally posted by Kariann
Nice to see it has won over some gals to the Pop Chop side. :D

That is cool, yeah. What can I say, some of you just shared some pictures that were really nice. :D.

Angela

Joha_U2 said:

hehe.. that's... erm :shifty: ... HOT. :sexywink:

My dad saw that pic, accidently. He went "Is Bono gay?" and then he asked me why I was staring and drooling over a pic like that. :drool:

:lol: That's so funny but you're right! That pic is hot!!:sexywink:

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

So am I. Those of you who have this look as your favorite, or one of them, anyway, deserve threads to enjoy it. :). Everybody here deserves that with the looks they enjoy.

:yes:

This has been so much fun, and so nice how it all worked out. Awesome thread, awesome pics, awesome girls :hug:

Nice to see it has won over some gals to the Pop Chop side.

I was in denial for a few days, I tried to resist, but I couldn't hold back any more. You got me. Now all I have to say is

POP CHOP!!!!! :up: :drool:

:dance: :wave:

I love it! I'm really going to enjoy the thrill of finding and collecting a whole new set of pics. Kariann, Schmeg, Arw9797, Vampira, Billie Midol- you succeeded in winning over one of Pop Bono's harshest critics, and that is quite an accomplishment. I like the way he was presented in a friendly, fun, loving and cool way. Thanks! :hug:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

I love it! I'm really going to enjoy the thrill of finding and collecting a whole new set of pics. Kariann, Schmeg, Arw9797, Vampira, Billie Midol- you succeeded in winning over one of Pop Bono's harshest critics, and that is quite an accomplishment. I like the way he was presented in a friendly, fun, loving and cool way. Thanks! :hug:

For you,U2Kitten...behold the beauty of POP!:hug: :bono:

33%3A4373523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C4%3B79778ot1lsi

Billie Midol said:
For you,U2Kitten...behold the beauty of POP!

You can reach, but you can't grab it...
33%3A4373523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C4%3B79776ot1lsi

That's a nice one :) But Billie I don't think I'll ever be able to like that muscle shirt :crack: ;) Angela you can have the Discotheque and Staring at the Sun videos! ;) :happy: Lots more Pop chops for me! :drool: Thanks everybody in this thread! :wave:

Last edited:
:shifty:

Well, I've gone and done it and now it's time I came out and made it offical :sexywink:

See my new sig :wink:

popchop2.gif

:yes:

Last edited:
Vampira said:
Ahhhhh! :sick: Too gorgeous! Good job moving them here! Get the IGWSHA ones too while you're at it! :up:

I am in love with this video now! Now I understand why FallingStar posted "GAH I love his hair :drool: " in the stills thread. This is the sexiest version of the Pop chop. I love this look! Yum! :love:

3389649523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3236%3E354%3E9%3A%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3232548%3B%3C7826nu0mrj

3389649523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323457%3C%3B62%3A7ot1lsi

Kariann said:

Thanks!So does this mean that we get really cool crowns?

Yes, made out of glittering mirror disco balls! :D

I wasnt sure how everyone would feel when I decided to go with Pop as the theme but I'm glad that it's been so fabulous! It wouldnt have been this awesome without everyone's contributions!

I am so happy you started this thread! :bow: It's been fabulous through and through and I still don't want the fun to end! :drool:

Nice to see it has won over some gals to the Pop Chop side. :D

:macdevil: :up:

Just a note before this thread dies :sad: for all of you who were saving all the pics go back and check out the last posting rampage Billie Midol and I went on yesterday. Every pic in this thread is hot! :drool: If anyone wants to add more, it would still not be enough:sick:

Billie Midol, I see you have changed your avatar to a closeup version of the pic, and that POP CHOP and sexy barenaked neck are really VERY SEXY :censored:

I have to say that I'm a fan of Bono's look during the Pop era. I like his hair shorn the way it was. I have to even say (don't hate me), that I think his hair looked better that short than it does now, all greased back at the forehead. o_0

mjt6-vi.jpg

The one thing I couldn't stand, however, was the muscle man shirt. Aaaagh. :madspit:

BonoTibetanFreedomConcert-vi.jpg

pleasebono-vi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom