Leather Day: Bedroom Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:
3394253923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A8979997ot1lsi

hot neck shots! I'm going looking for Tabby's leather day neck thread. Gawd, I love Wednesdays!:drool: :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust: :combust: :faint: :faint: :faint:

kellyahern said:
Inspired by (guess what? :D )

parismatch.jpg

So, how many threads has this picture inspired? I've lost count; one look at Bono's bedroom eyes and my brain freezes up... :drool:

And ARW, don't feel bad. You're just expanding your horizons, that's all. Edge is my favorite, too, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate Bono's sensuality, Adam's coolness or Larry's beauty as well. :)

Re: Re: Leather Day: Bedroom Eyes

Sue DeNym said:

And ARW, don't feel bad. You're just expanding your horizons, that's all. Edge is my favorite, too, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate Bono's sensuality, Adam's coolness or Larry's beauty as well. :)

oh yeah I know and I don't want to give off the wrong impression....it's more of a joke with Kariann and Schmeg anyways. The three of us have some very weird telepathic link going on. We say and do a lot of the same things at the same time or have a lot of strange coincidences a lot of time. It's really quite frightening sometimes. The only thing different...aside from my not working at the Gap or watching figure skating ( :wink: )is the whole Bono thing. They always try to suck me into their world and post pictures of him. It's all in good fun. I love Bono more than words could ever express. His beautiful voice saved me and it's my favorite sound in the whole world. I just like looking at Edge a lot more than I do Bono. :sexywink:

Hehe, why does it not surprise me that a Leather Day thread was started as a result of that picture? :p.

Good idea, kellyahern!

I've always loved this one

piano.jpg

This one's not bad either

HARLEY_B.jpg

:drool: :combust: :yes:...you got that right...

This one just screams to be added to this thread:

bono138.jpg

And this one I'm posting just 'cause I love his smile in it...so adorable:

3386%3B65523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A63%3A8%3B8ot1lsi

Angela

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Leather Day: Bedroom Eyes

arw9797 said:
oh yeah I know and I don't want to give off the wrong impression....it's more of a joke with Kariann and Schmeg anyways.

No problem. Don't mind me, I've got some weird short-circuit in my brain that makes it difficult for me to tell if someone is kidding or not... :reject:

arw9797 said:
I just like looking at Edge a lot more than I do Bono. :sexywink:

Can't blame you. Those intense green eyes, those perfect cheekbones...mmm... :love: :edge:

Back
Top Bottom