Larry and Edge in drag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
babes.gif

:D

zuropa_fit said:
One more request (thanks for previous help). I'm looking for pics of Edge and/or Larry (not together) in drag from the One shoot. Thanks in advance.

I´m sorry, these are not pictures of Edge and/or Larry (not together) in drag from the One shoot.

Is that ok?:confused:

I think it's fine, there are pics of Edge and Larry not together :lol: posted already, and no one ever minds when additional pics of related subjects get posted :)

bonocomet said:
I think it's fine, there are pics of Edge and Larry not together :lol: posted already, and no one ever minds when additional pics of related subjects get posted :)

Thanks bonocomet !!!

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Adam looks foxy in drag, too :wink:
I think, of all of them, Adam looked the best in drag. At least he carried it off the best.

Edge...oboy...IMHO, I don't think he looked good at all in drag. His face is much too masculine to pull it off. (Not that the others look unmasculine, but let's face it, some guys just don't look good in drag! I mean, picture Harrison Ford in drag! Or Humphrey Bogart! See? It just Does Not Compute.)

Ooh, I thought Edge pulled it off quite well! (aside from the hairy chest, that is.)
The first time I saw the One video (back when I wasn't a superfan), I didn't know it was Edge and I actually didn't recognise him!

Back
Top Bottom