K-i-s-s-i-n-g.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And here's the one I made from the other thread :D

attachment.php

Re: holy shite!

femaleorgazmatron said:

FISH!
i was at baltimore show in heart! :yes:
my pictures did not turn out... :mad:
thank you so much!! :)

much love ------------ sarah

p.s. where were you at?

I was outside of the heart about two people back, right at the tip. AWESOME! I also went to the second DC show. I have a few more pics if you would like to see them, just let me know. :) What was your favorite part of the show? Mine is kind of a three way tie...LOL...

1. PLEASE
2. Knockin' on Heavens door
3. Out of Control

I also have the bootleg for that show, if you would like it! I love to share!

*cheers*

The Feesh

Rainbow said:

Um, are you talking about this? :D

[color=royal blue]Actually I meant that dancing thing they do. YOU KNOW.

I should've been more specific.....I was too excited.

It's like around when Bono says "if you wanna kiss the sky..." although I swear he's saying 'if you wanna kiss this guy....." but ANYway.....
[/color]

Attachments

• u211.jpg
    u211.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 136
Re: Re: holy shite!

FishNeedsABicycle said:

I was outside of the heart about two people back, right at the tip. AWESOME! I also went to the second DC show. I have a few more pics if you would like to see them, just let me know. :) What was your favorite part of the show? Mine is kind of a three way tie...LOL...

1. PLEASE
2. Knockin' on Heavens door
3. Out of Control

I also have the bootleg for that show, if you would like it! I love to share!

*cheers*

The Feesh

!! i prolly saw you in line sometime during the day. lol. what a small world. :) i would LOVE to see your pics. the only ones of mine that turned out were from meeting the band outside before the show. my favorite parts of the show were:

1. bono biting my fingers .......... :drool:
2. PLEASE
3. Out of Control

i didn't realize how much Please and Out of Control kicked arse until i heard them in baltimore. whew.....
and i would LOVE the baltimore bootie...... i can't find it anywhere! :yes: please please please email me or im me (edge bunny or motorcade1027)

much love ------------ sarah

Awwww......FuzziesPhisto

Btw... It is I... blueeyes for those of you who remember me. Yes, I have left for a while for a trip *ahem* down under and I have returned to you all, a little older, a little more corrupt.

*polishes horns in the mirror*
:mac:

MonaVox said:
It's like around when Bono says "if you wanna kiss the sky..." although I swear he's saying 'if you wanna kiss this guy....."

I know what you're talking about, Mona! Unfortunately, I don't have the video. But I definitely agree that Bono sings "if you wanna kiss this guy." That's such a cute part of the video. :happy:

This thread is giving me major *U2Fuzzies*. I feel the love.... :heart: Ali and Morleigh better not see this thread- they'll get jealous! ;)

And welcome back, bluey! :)

Okay...Kristie and I decided (while she was here) that Bono DOES say "kiss this guy"...it just makes too much sense to say that...cause he's looking at Edge when he says it...then he does a little funky dance, turns to Edge and says "Do something funky, Edge!"

So, with all the power that is vested in me...which is none...I declare that Bono said "kiss this guy" :)

FishNeedsABicycle said:
OMG...CMM!!!

SHIMMY!

*loveth shimmy*

Ok I am now officially conflicted as to what should go in my sig...

The Feesh <><

[color=royal blue]LOLLL I SAW SHIMMY!

(Bono OWNS Smug)
[/color]

:heart: :heart: :heart: at this thread!

Does anyone have the pic(I'm pretty sure it was at the show right after Bono's father passed away)where Bono is just leaning on Edge? If I remember correctly, there is a pic like this.

It's such a beautiful pic :(

Re: holy hamburgers

femaleorgazmatron said:

CMM........ have i told you lately that i love you? :drool:

*shimmies off to work*

:D
Oh, you always tell me that.
Heh, shimmy is free for the taking. I'd be flattered to see it in someone's siggy...
And if Edge feet can do that, I wonder about some of the other little goodies I've made....
(Ahem, to actually somewhat go with the thread theme...)

Attachments

• bonoedgemw18.gif
    bonoedgemw18.gif
    472.5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
[color=royal blue]Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy[/color]

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
[color=royal blue]O_O WHOA THAR BONO YOU ARE TOO HOT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD[/color]

Attachments

• jt_boed_guit3.jpg
    jt_boed_guit3.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 88
Mona and i discussing this pic in a very scholarly manner...

MonaVox: O_O BONO
MonaVox: BONO O_O BONO_O
MacFishto: OMG
MonaVox: how eiuofjer;ifj HOT CAN YOU BE
MacFishto: WTF is wrong with edges finger...lol....that piece of metal is trying to eat it!
MonaVox: LMAOOOOOOO
MonaVox: maybe Bono should eat it instead.....
MonaVox: WHAT?
MacFishto: O_O
MonaVox: WAIT
MonaVox: O_O
MonaVox: omddddd
MonaVox: *IMAGE*
MacFishto: ....................................
MonaVox: see bacon the difference fence between Jesus you and me leather is that when boots something like this cowboy happens you tongue lose all control when bacon I am still hot able to omd type.
MacFishto: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MacFishto: indeed
MonaVox: *ahem*
MacFishto: *rendered speechless*
MonaVox: hands so where tongue were we?
MacFishto: *is without speech*

Attachments

• hotbono.jpg
    hotbono.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 136
daisybean said:

*Gasp* that pic has slash potential:eek: :ohmy: :eek:

Um yeah I think it must be just the angle of the photo that's all. Yeah it's the way the shadows fall

:macdevil:

*runs*

[color=royal blue]MWAAHHAHA You can never be too sure.....[/color]

Re: Re: holy hamburgers

CMM said:

:D
Oh, you always tell me that.
Heh, shimmy is free for the taking. I'd be flattered to see it in someone's siggy...
And if Edge feet can do that, I wonder about some of the other little goodies I've made....
(Ahem, to actually somewhat go with the thread theme...)

woman, i shall flatter thee by putting the shimmy in my sig! :lol:
it's always been my favorite part of popmart mc! :) now i simply insist that you or one of the other gif queens make one from MS where bono and edgie get funky and grind.....i mean dance together :mac:

much love --------- sarah

Back
Top Bottom