Johnny Depp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my_valentine.jpg

hahaha i agree with all of you.Yup ever since i was little it's been all about johnny depp.I am 16 and i have 21 jumpstreet on tape haha.I own edward scissorhands, friday the 13th, benny and joon, fear and loathing, blow, sleepy hollow, pirates of the caribean, once upon a time in mexico..yeah i wonder why lol! Yup i got pics of him everywhere and me and some of my friends have even started a johnny depp club at school lmao! Umm yeah hes the best actor ever...and he's very good looking wow! Yes i have seen the pic of him with just a towel on.To be quit honest it's hanging up in my locker at school along with marc bolan <------ hott! but anyways yeah major hotty johnny is yes yes!:drool: :drool: :love: :bow: :sexywink:

i was sad when when he didn't get the oscar :mad:. There should have been an award for sexiest pirate :sexywink:. thanks for posting those oscar pics u2kitten!

Has anyone seen Secret Window? I saw it, and his performance is great. Even in that ratty bathrobe, he's so hot :D

He looks so unkempt, but I was still :drool: ing. Except at the end..I won't give anything away

Johnny Depp is so hot!

MrsSpringsteen said:
Has anyone seen Secret Window? I saw it, and his performance is great. Even in that ratty bathrobe, he's so hot :D

He looks so unkempt, but I was still :drool: ing. Except at the end..I won't give anything away

I saw it! :yes:

I made the mistake of reading the novella before seeing the film, and for as short of a story as it is, the screenwriters sure changed a sh*tload of stuff, including the ending :huh: so I didn't care for that all that much... but Johnny's performance was great! :tongue: He's one of my all-time favorite actors.

I'm glad I didn't read the novella. I'm interested in finding out how they changed the ending.

New pic of J from this week's Time Magazine. I think it's so sweet how he wears the plastic bracelets from his daughter :cute:

339%3C6%3A6723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B7%3A%3A3746ot1lsi

MrsSpringsteen said:
I'm glad I didn't read the novella. I'm interested in finding out how they changed the ending.

:hmm: Well, without giving it away to peeps who haven't seen the film yet... it's just completely different in the novella... kinda opposite of what happens in the film, if that makes any sense, which it probably doesn't :huh:

I'm horrible at secret code kinda stuff :shifty: :lol:

In a way it kinda made it interesting, cuz once I realized they changed the ending, I didn't know how the film was gonna end. :eeklaugh:

From the May issue of Esquire. There are other pics inside, but I thought this was the best one. I didn't scan it, I found it on another site. Stupid Snapfish shrunk it..

33%3A56%3C%3A723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C%3B%3A39579ot1lsi

MrsSpringsteen said:
From the May issue of Esquire. There are other pics inside, but I thought this was the best one. I didn't scan it, I found it on another site. Stupid Snapfish shrunk it..

Snapfish deleted my account because I didn't buy anything. Bah! Now, I use photobucket, they shrink the pics too, but they look bigger than they used to in Snapfish...

wow! These are great pics! hehe "how to be a better man", it's cool to see the arrow is pointing at him! :D :drool:

thanks for posting that!

Not digging the hair at all:| makes his head look weirdly shaped and his face look mean. He looks cuter with longer or at least fuller hair around his face.

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:

I loved it, but then again, I love everything he does :up:

Did anyone see Johnny on Oprah yesterday?

His voice had me in a trancelike state

:drool:

Maybe oprah.com has some pics..

Lord he's sexy :wink:

I don't have the time to post the rest, but when he was drinking the wine, that was so hot........

20041102_105_350x263.jpg

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:
Did anyone see Johnny on Oprah yesterday?

His voice had me in a trancelike state

:drool:

Maybe oprah.com has some pics..

Lord he's sexy :wink:

I don't have the time to post the rest, but when he was drinking the wine, that was so hot........

20041102_105_350x263.jpg

I missed it :(

Damn he's hot! :combust:

Back
Top Bottom