Jeremy Paxman interviews Bono - Newsnight BBC2 16-06-2005 PAL DVD MPG (U2torrents)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enajh2

Refugee
http://u2torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=523

Jeremy Paxman interviews Bono
Newsnight
Broadcast BBC2 10.30-11.20PM 16-06-2005

Lineage: NTL Cable > ATI AIW 9800 + SB Live > ATI MMC 8Mbps MPG2 > TMPGEnc MPEG Tools

Jeremy Paxman interviews Bono, who answers questions on the G8 summit, Zimbabwe, corruption, and fair trade issues

10m:38s

MPEG-2 720x576 25fps Layer-2 48000Hz 384kbps

Downloads as MPEG

bono_newsnight.jpg

If I have time I will create a WMV version tomorrow before I go home in the evening to go to Twickers 1 on Saturday. Otherwise I'll do it when I get back :)

biff said:
I was just this second about to post a link to this. You beat me to it!:mad:

:wink:

Ahh, but you wouldn't have had the screencap would you! :tongue: :wink:

He sounded a bit hoarse, or gruff even, so hopefully he'll be alright this weekend :hug: :)

Last edited:
enajh2 said:
He sounded a bit hoarse, or gruff even, so hopefully he'll be alright this weekend :hug: :)

Was the interview soon after Manchester? He sounded a little hoarse on that German TV show right after the German concert, but then people said he sounded okay for the Manchester shows :)

Plus he has a few days without a show this time :yes:

That was a great interview, thanks for posting. The guy was okay, he wasn't too bad. Nothing like when bono went on The O'Reilly Factor on Fox.

Thanks @Alan for all the stuff you upload to your site. I'd be very happy to see that video but unfortunately I don't use easytree or something like that. So I'll wait for the WMV Version of it to appear somewhere.

Thanks again. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom