Jeez, this is really fucking brilliant!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they are f'ing brillant!
I loved this movie and the song is one of my fav movie songs.
As a (part) Irish American it gives me a sense of pride.
just one thing, Bono is shorter than Elton John? or was EJ in heels? lol
EJ was one of our favs growing up in the '70s -oops, showing my age :ohmy:
it was cool to see them on stage together!

I don't want to offend anyone here, but I really don't understand why people think completely correct to show murders, blood, terrible crimes, etc. in films, tv, press, even real ones in the news programmes, and we can watch all these with all kind of detail, why gossip programmes publish intimacies (some of them true, some invented) about celebrities and many other people like politicians without finding it scandalous, and then we make such a fuss about a little word pronounced without any intention to hurt anyone. From my point of view, there's quite a lot of double moral here, I know there's a cultural gap between US and Europe in this subject, but it still doesn't explain this double treatment, I think.

Love the song and looove their performance from the Oscars and from NBC studios. I find it quite amazing everytime I see it. Never get tired of it.
Hate that they didn’t win the Oscar, and hate Eminem. I cryed that day.:sad:

You’re right about the cultural gap between US and Europe, Marien. I’m European and I don’t understand why Americans are so prude in somethings, but I don’t intend to discuss that subject. I just try to respect it.

What I don’t respect is that they gave Eminem the Oscar.:madspit:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom