Its time for that game again.....part TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The_Edge89 said:
But the really funny thing is that edge doesn't seem to care at all about him jumping into the crowd looking for the beach ball.
:lol:

maybe it was "Look Edge......an Orgasmatron!!! And Edgie was like....frantically searching....."where....where!!"

Dismantled said:
fall.jpg
[/IMG]

see if it works...

B-"Look Edge an Orgasmatron!!!!"
Edge-"Oh....where Bono...WHERE!!!!"

the world through adam's eyes in 1993

otras07.jpg

and then Adam vowed never to drink again

starsgoblue said:
Dismantled gets an A+ for the day! :lmao:

:applaud: wow!! an A+!! Never ever have I had one before.....what can I saw....a pic of bono....a pic of bono in a cowboy hat...that song stuck in my head...whenever I see bono I think of:censored: :drool: So the two just kind of meshed together.........

1ed24b7d.jpg

"I'm sorry, Edge. But we've decided that for now only Bono will go shirtless. Maybe next tour. Now please, put your clothes back on."

Last edited:
fafdcd70.jpg

In the early days before U2 hit it big young Edge helped support the band by bringing in extra money as a pole dancer.

Last edited:
JTrooftop.jpg

Adam: I think I'll just stand back from the edge of the roof there.
Edge: I grew some stubble just for this photo shoot. You'd think they could at least bring the camera closer.
Larry: Are we done yet?
Bono: Million Dollar Hotel....hmm...I wonder if I could use that somehow?

ABbandBW4.jpg

Adam: Oh my god, what is that?
Larry: I'm afraid to ask...
Edge: Don't move, guys, and maybe we'll be safe
Bono: So that's what a PLEBAn looks like!

~BrightestStar~ said:
zootv235.jpg

In his boredom induced sleep, Bono had a moment of self revelation when he realised telemarketers weren't just annoying and boring, but he disliked them because *they* did all the talking...

What telemarketers really look like!

Back
Top Bottom