It's Moobday again, people!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Random Larry thought: I would have loved to see how he got into those extremely tight jeans. Or better yet, how he got out of them :drool:

flaming june said:
Random Larry thought: I would have loved to see how he got into those extremely tight jeans. Or better yet, how he got out of them :drool:

:lol: I love this thread! It always manages to make me smile!

OMG

flaming june said:
Brand new scans! (from a 1985 calendar)

This pic makes me want to take advantage of the darkness, pin him to that pillar and defile him... :macdevil:

1985larrydark.jpg

Sullen delicious Mullen LIPS!!!

1985calendarlarry.jpg

1985calendarlarry2.jpg

OMG Fj... you almost gave me a heart attack!! Mega :drool: on the new calendar pics... glad to see you finally got 'em!

These pics are definitely NOT going to help me with my gutterbrain thoughts...

How am I going to survive a week in the mountains without Larry hotness like this?!? :scream:

Re: Re: Re: elevation....

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

Does "package" mean the same thing to you as it does to me..................
around these parts..........."package" is scandalous:evil: :yes: :shocked:

Well, knowing me, what do you think? :evil:

OMG Fj... you almost gave me a heart attack!! Mega on the new calendar pics... glad to see you finally got 'em!

These pics are definitely NOT going to help me with my gutterbrain thoughts...

How am I going to survive a week in the mountains without Larry hotness like this?!?

You'll survive! You just have to get an overdose of pics before you leave to carry you through your Larry-less nights...

MiniFly said:
Sloppy seconds? Sounds like fun, Shannon. :wink:

Sloppy anything with Larry = fun! :wink:

are you trying to tell me you wouldn't jump at the chance, chels? :lmao:
You'd have to be a nun not to pounce on that (and even then it must be pretty damn hard!)

Last edited:
ILuvLarryMullen said:
(and even then it must be pretty damn hard!)

:ohmy: What was this comment about again? You're making me have :censored: :larry: thoughts Shannon!!! I know I need :help:

larrysgirl said:

Flaming June, once again, i :bow:! to your greatness...you're the queen!

:eek: <------- All this F.J. lovin' makes me blush! Nothing brings me more pleasure than sharing the Larry hotness with you guys! (well, that's kind of a lie, I can think of a couple of things I want to do with Larry that would be a *little* bit more pleasurable than posting Larry pics :sexywink: )

Take a number....j/k, well sort of LOL

I know I'm a little late, I don't know how I ever forgot Moobday! Can't get enough of Larry

Larry and his beloved dog JJ (RIP), even in the early days he was f***in HOT!!!!

jj.jpg

Last edited:
More scrumptious Larry

Dang! Missed another great crotch shot! Well, actually not really. Wow, looks like Larry's *really* excited. Man would I *love* to unwrap his package.......

30.jpg

:drool: I suddenly forgot who else is in U2 LOL

Shirtless Larry, my favorite!

lm29.jpg

More shirtless Larry *faints* :drool: I'm glad he didn't become a model though, then he wouldn't be one of the 4 hunks of U2!

31.jpg

Larry staring off into space LOL

lm48.jpg

Is this man gorgeous or what? He's a GOD! (sorry Bono)

group19.jpg

Can never get tired of those gorgeous eyes

larn12.jpg

Okay, I need a cold shower now LOL. You want to talk about perverts? you don't want to know the dirty thoughts in my head right now LOL. I'll :censored: my filthy thoughts only because I want to stay here LOL!

Last edited:
Dang! Missed another great crotch shot! Well, actually not really. Wow, looks like Larry's *really* excited. Man would I *love* to unwrap his package.......

nothing shows up when you click the link :sad:
i want to see him *excited* :sad: :sad: :sad:

Duh! you just copy the link and paste it :band head: nice pics btw :)

:mac: I just made a Larry collage.....but I'm not going to post it here cause I don't want to get kicked out......ummmm.....use your imagination. If you want to see it pm me with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.

I need to get my mind out of the gutter :reject:

:cute: I feel like I need a confession every time I look at this baby Larry pic... :drool: Don't you all wish you could have been his first time? :silent:

Younglarryyounglg.jpg

q1993larry.jpg

mddrummer.jpg

Larrymd2_j.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom