is there a Larry Club shirt pic???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I want to show my friend who's a Larry lover too...

wink.gif

I think our poor Larry is without a shirt, but seeing as how there are only 5 people online tonight, there may be a design in existence, but no one to report on it!
smile.gif

Fishy <><

Thank you Disco for bringing attention to this important matter!
wink.gif

There needs to be a Larry shirt!

smile.gif

PS-I hope I didn't sound too snarly myself when beginning the Larry club-I just wanted him to have a club of his own as well. I saw how the RSOC, LEATHER, and Orgasmatron clubs were and wondered why Larry was left out. Other members are more than welcome to join in the love-fest (you see I wandered over into the RSOC meetings myself! OK, that's a different story there...lol), and share their own Larry pics, stories, etc.

Mt 2 cents...it's getting late.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Disco!!! I love ya, girly!
smile.gif

Those are awesome! I know I want one, and I'm sure there are some Larry gals who would want to sport one at their shows as well! Too cute, let me know if this could happen!

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
I think our poor Larry is without a shirt

HOO-AH!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Disco you are too much! Those shirts are awesome! You would think we never left our keyboards, we just slave away designing shirts for the members of PLEBA!
smile.gif

Fishy <><

I like it, but would like it better if his little face was on there instead of the pleba...

Or if it said larry: it's all about drums.
whatever
smile.gif

------------------
Elvis is in your mom

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 09-30-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom