Is larry separated?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

funny love

Babyface
I have a question.....Has Larry left Ann?
Because to the dinner of Christmas and yesterday to the premiere it was alone.......I have a doubt!
Sorry for my English!

If that is the case we will never know.. Larry keeps his personal life very private and is real good at it... It wasn't known how many kids he had for the longest while. And whether him and Ann are married. None of this is really known. So, I can tell you no one will be able to answer this question for sure..

Sorry but this isn't gonna answered the way you want it to and really it's none of our business.

Rosebud said:
Gosh, I don't think so. You hardly ever see Ann at these kinds of events, while we see Ali and Morleigh with the boys quite often. I don't think there's any reason to be worried.

....worried :lmao:

I am hopeful!! :heart:

edurban said:

....worried :lmao:

I am hopeful!! :heart:

I expect you were just trying to be funny, but I found this to be in poor taste, sorry.

No one could possibly "wish" for anyone's long-term relationship/ marriage-- with children involved to boot -- to end, for their own silly fantasy needs... and I do mean fantasy. :|

To that end, if you know anything about them, Ann doesn't do the "celeb" things ever, especially at home in Ireland, where they both have managed to maintain a nearly entirely private life.

So let's give a nod to them in attaining that goal, and get the heck out of their business... and not offend their dignity any further.

Some of you need to take a chill pill and relax....for someone to say to another it is none of their business , is playing God to me..get over it......Peace....:)

mysticchild said:
Some of you need to take a chill pill and relax....for someone to say to another it is none of their business , is playing God to me..get over it......Peace....:)

Yes, I hate it when people try to tell others how to post on message boards.

Things like these never end well.

mysticchild said:

Excuse me?

This is an internet forum. The point of which is to post one's opinions. If you are of a different opinion, fair enough, state your point. How dare you tell me that stating my opinion on said subject is "playing God" over you? I do not even see a post from you on this thread prior to this!

Are you such a delicate creature that thoughts and opinions from others that are different from your own affect you so that you must cast aspersions on those who render them? I've re-read what I wrote, and stand by it whole-heartedly. Nor did I put anyone down by it.

You've thrown a bottle rocket into the middle of this and kept running. Back up your verbal missiles with something concrete, or get lost.

I really cannot imagine where you are coming from, because this really mystifies me. No pun intended. And no smilies added on purpose.

myusernamehere said:

Yes, I hate it when people try to tell others how to post on message boards.

Things like these never end well.

I have never seen you post in this forum in the 4+ years I have been here. What an auspicious start.

GracelandHarley said:

Excuse me?

Are you such a delicate creature that thoughts and opinions from others that are different from your own affect you so that you must cast aspersions on those who render them?

I am sorry, is this not what you did in response to my post??

Yes, mine was just a joke, and if you didn't find it funny, well TOO BAD!

There are far stronger statements on the guys in PLEBA and just because Larry is your favourite doesn't mean that mine was so offensive.

I don't think I need to apologise for making a joke on PLEBA. Larry wouldn't appreciate you posting his pictures and drooling over them for example, if you say you know them so much.

And I certainly don't need you to teach me family morals considering that I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am.

GracelandHarley said:

I have never seen you post in this forum in the 4+ years I have been here. What an auspicious start.

Yes, well I loves OMG!!1!!DRAMAZ!OMG!!!

Seriously, I try to keep my posting in these parts to a minimum.

Eventually a mod will come by and close the thread, no worries.

Maybe ann couldn't get away with the little ones. After all the kids are still young going to school so i guess shes busy with the kids.

edurban said:

I am sorry, is this not what you did in response to my post??

I didn't cast aspersions against you, and I wasn't trying to be mean or confrontational. I did disagree with your making a joke on the subject.

But I think you are right... the tone of my reply to mysticchild was similar to the tone of your reply to me, and perhaps we were too quick to get our backs up and feel personally criticized when someone disagreed with us. As you pointed out, we don't know each other from Adam, so how could it be personal? :wink: So I take back what I said, mysticchild.

As far as Larry disapproving of our drooling over his pictures... hmm, I'm not so sure about that! How else to explain his shirts unbuttoned to his navel (or missing entirely) whenever he is in public? :hmm: :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom