Is it just me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scarlet Lady

The Fly
or does this pic really capture the gentle,youth,and innocence of our guy, it reminds me of the very early photoshoots when hes about 20 years old, very green lol.

bonohug9ee.jpg

(PIC TAKEN BY "sparty1969" FROM @U2 MSG BOARD)

:cute: great pic:heart:

Thats what is so great about them, they are so approachable and nice. When I met Bono he was so soft spoken and seemed shy..it was very sweet:heart: Kinda the opposite of what I was expecting.

I have a high pixel one from the very same set.. as a poster in my room :) they are from his birthday :)
he looks so incredibly cute, and I die every morning when I wake up and look into this smile:drool: :
not sure if I can post it here, since it is HUGE... I'll link
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5710/birthdaybonochicago1005057hd.jpg

rorie, the photographer, appears briefly in the extra dvd... when they're sginging happy birthday, he's the one with the big camera in his face:p

Thanks so much, Scarlet Lady. For posting this pic. Bono looks absolutely wonderful! And I really like this one because, it isn't touched up. A very natural photo.

Scarlet Lady said:
or does this pic really capture the gentle,youth,and innocence of our guy, it reminds me of the very early photoshoots when hes about 20 years old, very green lol.

bonohug9ee.jpg

(PIC TAKEN BY "sparty1969" FROM @U2 MSG BOARD)

Awww! That made me smile.

Dismantled said:
:cute: great pic:heart:

Thats what is so great about them, they are so approachable and nice. When I met Bono he was so soft spoken and seemed shy..it was very sweet:heart: Kinda the opposite of what I was expecting.

Bono... shy? Somehow that doesn't go together. But I've never met him, sadly. None of them. So I wouldn't know. But I'm sure he'd be sweet. I know someone who lives in Dublin and she was out with her friends one night and they met him, a little alcohol in his system. And one of her friends had cancer or something, and he yelled after when they went (they talked to him) that he liked her bandana. That made her week! My friend said he was the best drunk she ever met. I always thought that he'd be very approachable. Now I really wanna meet them!!

No, it's definately not just you! I always love the pictures of Bono meeting with fans the best, since he seems so natural and in his element.

When I was outside the Garden in Boston, back in October, I remember when he came out. I thought he would be this larger than life, but he was the complete opposite. Very gentle, and very soft spoken, definately. Although I didn't personally get to meet him that day, I remember being a couple people back and hearing him saying "And what's ya name, luv?" to a girl. For some reason, that impressed me.

Back
Top Bottom