I'm going on holidays!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VicksSs

Refugee
Okay, so I'm going on holdiays!!! The 22nd I'm off to Brazil, and I won't be here in a month or so, because Internet is so expensive there... even in cybercafes and stuff. :madspit: So I thought I'd say a "see you later" to you all, this forum rocks so much, I have the best of fun in here!!! :heart: :)

Since this is PLEBA, I thought we could post ATCLB pictures (there's U2 for every ocassion) :wink: Thanks!!!! :wave:

3433C9547232327Ffp633Dot3E23253D43A.jpg

Calendar12.jpg

3433B53C27232327Ffp453Dot3E23253D43.jpg

1abonoedgeelevation.jpg

Have a really nice time! :wave: I'm freezing my ass off here, so Brazil sounds lovely. I think it's closer to minus 30 degrees celcius here... don't know how much that's in Fahrenheit, but... IT'S COLD...

you know I won't!!! First thing I'll do ehre is Interference!! And I dunno how my CDs are gonna fit in my bag... :lol: ATYCLB!! :wink:

:heart: PLEBA!!!

Very happy holidays, Vick! We'll see you sooner than you imagine!

ATYCLBriversidedawn.jpg

elevtarmac.jpg

Elevportraitonawing.jpg

Favorite alert :wink: :
ElevLarryraisedrumsticks.jpg

elev_cover_band.jpg

All time favorite alert:
ElevLarryjumper.jpg

:drool:

:wave: Have a wonderful time in Brazil, and we'll see you when you return! :hug:

Thank you guys!!! You are all so sweet :cute: :lol: I promise to bring some warm sand back :wink:

Hey: -30ºC????????!!! Oh Lord, now I understand why everyone hates winter but me: the coldest temperature we got here last winter was 0ºC :) Anyway, winter clothes are cool... and I'd DIE to have snow in this city!!! :rockon:

Thanks so much for the pictures and everything. I'll miss you A LOT, you are an important part of my life :) :hug:

And Larry... he looks so :drool: :drool: !!! :combust:

Last edited:
OHHH IM THRILLED!! 1stpost sincei am gone, lol im writing here in Brazil hehe, so excuse me forthetyping mistakes but time counts over here :(

I miss PLEBA SOOOO MUCH!!!! Im a completeaddictive discovered lol thanks all foryouyr messages!!! ohhh :drool: :drool: so cool to see picturesofthe boyzz again!! and the blue crack!!! loveyaand thaaanks!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom