Im a guy and i think this Bono looks the best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually that is the dorkiest Bono of all :giggle: not hot at all :tsk:

The best are JT and AB :drool:

i dont like that look

i like Boy to War, JT, AB and HTDAAB looks

in fact...all of them!

im so indecisive.....but im not keen on this sweetest thing look....and ATYCLB had some dodgy moments when touring

but all in all he was his best in every era

also...his true beauty is not just based on his looks....imo anyway

im sure a lot of people agree with that

caragriff said:
i agree he was a bit, maybe not dorky, but more intellectual looking. but i thought he was very cute in that era.
it was a very un-macho thing he had going on.

Yes, mildly dorky but really cute. If you've seen the really great interview that was conducted for TFI on St. Patrick's Day in 2000, you will know how severely cute that look was. And that was such a great show for so many reasons, not least of which was the massive physical affection between Edge and Bono. Also, the look on Bono's face when he broke his Lenten fast to have some beer! Great stuff, and he WAS very cute (and I agree, un-macho in that he was really sensitive and kind of insecure looking.) Adorable!

I think I prefer that previous look to his current one. I do still think he's attractive, but he seems to have lost that impish quality; there's a lot of gravitas now. That has its own attraction, but it's different and not as much fun.

Last edited:
bono looks the best in the vogue mag - like a real rock star

thats hot.

biff said:

Yes, mildly dorky but really cute. If you've seen the really great interview that was conducted for TFI on St. Patrick's Day in 2000, you will know how severely cute that look was. And that was such a great show for so many reasons, not least of which was the massive physical affection between Edge and Bono. Also, the look on Bono's face when he broke his Lenten fast to have some beer! Great stuff, and he WAS very cute (and I agree, un-macho in that he was really sensitive and kind of insecure looking.) Adorable!

I think I prefer that previous look to his current one. I do still think he's attractive, but he seems to have lost that impish quality; there's a lot of gravitas now. That has its own attraction, but it's different and not as much fun.

Ahhh!!! TFI's!!! he was so unbearably adorable in that thing, heh.
and it was indeed one of the coolest interview's i'd seen.

someone tried posting it to me on here a couple of months ago, and all i could get was the audio. :-(

could someone try sending the footage of it to me?
i would be so happy.

sonicfungus98@aol.com

nikkyjade said:
also...his true beauty is not just based on his looks....imo anyway

im sure a lot of people agree with that

I'll take a "dorky-looking" man with dazzling inner beauty over a beautiful but shallow guy any day.

ditto on that!

dorky but adorably cute :cute:
he looks so snazzy :wink:

I love his look in Beautiful Day though :drool:

my fav. Bono era: pop, boy, JT, AB :drool:

Re: Re: Im a guy and i think this Bono looks the best

BonoFox1 said:

I LOVE BONO IN 1999- 2000..:love:..I love his hair spiked up in the Beautiful Day video, and the photoshoots from those time...
let me look for a few more pics.....

:yes:

I agree :drool: :drool: :drool:

**YUM***:drool:

cf619c8c.jpg

Post-PopMart - Pre-Elevation is some of the best Bono-hair. Short, but not too short. Especially in the Beautiful Day video. But then they got into the Elevation tour, and his hair really went to hell. Elevation hair is my least favourite Bono hair. Funny how that works out.

Back
Top Bottom