If you're diggin' Bono and Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
can somebody send me the comic relief thingy too?

that is the larry wants to buy andorra thingy right?

Last edited:
gluey said:

on its way now....what is the andorra thingy he is going on about?

thanks, it's a liiiiiiiitle country between spain and portugal I believe...
it's the same sort of thing as Monaco... a little state..

could someone upload a little clip of the entropy? i read before someone post it but the link has expired, please :drool: :sad:

i would like to have the video where lucy3011 made some screencaps from, does anyone know what's it about?
anyway if anyone's so kind to send it here it's my email
mee2_eg@yahoo.com

and by the way, andorra is a mini state between Spain and France, where products are sold free of taxes, so they're much more cheaper :yes: :wave: :p :laugh: :happy: :D

I just got back from vacation. What video are you guys looking for? Entropy? If so, I only have the DVD and not a clip to share (I never did). Also, since this is official copyrighted material, it probably should not be shared openly, though email of course works :D

Miroslava said:
I just got back from vacation. What video are you guys looking for? Entropy? If so, I only have the DVD and not a clip to share (I never did). Also, since this is official copyrighted material, it probably should not be shared openly, though email of course works :D

:wave: welcome back ^^

also what is Entropy? I can vaguely remember something about a director and the band being in it... but ist hat the same thing?

no prob ^^ where'd ya go? Hawaii right?
also, according to IMBD, Bono plays the main characters conscience :giggle: the angel or the devil?
I'll start reading the other thing now :) gonna take a while

It is a European DVD. My computer does play it, my regular DVD player doesn't (well, I only have a playstation, so I really wouldn't expect it to) :nerd:

It will depend on your specific player if it does. I think most newer ones are multiregion. Or at least they're not as expensive anymore. :)

Back
Top Bottom