I wish Edge was my U2 guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
:cute:

wgzli

This picture is cute as hell.

Windmilllane said:
Adam has them all beat

*HUGS* ur so right about that Windmilllane........:drool: :drool: :drool: that man gives me pulpatations every time I see him............He's so sexy it's unbelieveable. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sue DeNym said:

:combust: :love:

Just look at Edge's beautiful jaw line and cheekbones! The man is gorgeous!!!

Yes, Bono's got charisma to burn and is amazingly sexy. But I'm a dyed-in-the-wool-hat Edge girl. :wink: The Edge is one fine-looking man!

An Edge girl with a Bono avatar? :eyebrow: :wink: Teasin'! Now I'm being a butt! :D

starsgoblue said:
Winner of this pic...?

w5u89
WE are!! 'Cuz they're both just so damn "hawt"!! :drool: :D
I mean, really! How could you choose one & leave the other behind?!?! :no: Wouldn't happen on my deserted island! :laugh:

starsgoblue said:
Sweet Father Christmas! :faint: Now there's a pair that beats the Hell out of a partridge in a pear tree ANY day! :D

I've not seen that particular shot before, stars....it certainly raises the ole' blood pressure :combust: and I must thank you for that! I'm about convinced that I'm just going to blow out an aorta or something one of these days.... Hubby will find me flat on my back, computer chair sent Hell-winding across the room, tongue hanging out of my head, no pulse......and with a strange, estatic grin on my face. :ohmy: But what a way to go! :up: :love:

TheWho4Life said:

THIS PIC :lol: Edge is so CUTE! His face! AAWWW... and bono... :cute:

Baby/Boy Edge is very cute. He has a sort of innocent look about him that there still remains a trace of to this day.

But......well..............

Bono :drool:

BluRmGrl said:

Sweet Father Christmas! :faint: Now there's a pair that beats the Hell out of a partridge in a pear tree ANY day! :D

I've not seen that particular shot before, stars....it certainly raises the ole' blood pressure :combust: and I must thank you for that! I'm about convinced that I'm just going to blow out an aorta or something one of these days.... Hubby will find me flat on my back, computer chair sent Hell-winding across the room, tongue hanging out of my head, no pulse......and with a strange, estatic grin on my face. :ohmy: But what a way to go! :up: :love:

:laugh:

starsgoblue said:

Guuuuuuhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Excuse me while I mop up my keyboard.

I used to be slightly an Edge girl way back. I flip flopped between him and Bono then I saw Edge in the WTSHNN video and there was something about his jeans and his hat and his glasses and his braid that left me :drool: He had me hooked for a short time and then..back to the regularly scheduled program :wink:

Back
Top Bottom