I was browsing around mtv sites... and found a stripping Bono....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks again! You are always so helpful and kind! :) :) :)

*And you post stripping Bono videos, so yeah, you are ok by me :) *

oh I love to share the Luv hun!
Bonoluv that is!
also, if anybody has some more material of a barechested Bono or an attempt of Bono to strip... post plz :D :drool:
and no I am not very ok.. Im pretty much insane... but still, I don't care... :wink:

Well I am sure that you experienced Bono-worshippers have seen anything that I have plenty of times, but I still love this screencap from the Vertigo documentary!

bonopeace7ohyeah.jpg

I just watched the above mentioned documentary this morning and, after Bono's birthday cake eating moment, this is definately the best part of the DVD!! A quick flash of Bono's bare chest!!:drool:

THANK YOU FOR THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!
:drool: :drool:
I love that picture.. and that moment of the dvd... the OH YEAH is very nice captioned :D you could tell that Bono was glowing with all his energy from the show!
and the moment he eats a bit of the ice cream.. the 'ohmmmm this is really good'... his facial expression is priceless... and the little moan ofcourse too :wink:

Oh Yeah!! You are very welcome.
(A friend of mine posted it in her journal but I don't know if she capped it, so if this belongs to someone, sorry I don't know who to credit, but thank you! It's very nice!! We are just admiring it!!)

Yes, he is glowing right then isn't he?

And thanks again for the SNL vid. When my friend watched it she has gone nuts. She says it has awakened her love for them which has been asleep for awhile. Yay! She has seen every tour since JT but missed this year. So she needed that wake up call!!

bonocomet said:
Oh Yeah!! You are very welcome.
(A friend of mine posted it in her journal but I don't know if she capped it, so if this belongs to someone, sorry I don't know who to credit, but thank you! It's very nice!! We are just admiring it!!)

Yes, he is glowing right then isn't he?

And thanks again for the SNL vid. When my friend watched it she has gone nuts. She says it has awakened her love for them which has been asleep for awhile. Yay! She has seen every tour since JT but missed this year. So she needed that wake up call!!

nobody has capped the thing... it's just the subtitles from the dvd ^^
and I love the energy coming off him... it even hits me behind the glass here :D that's what makes me so happy, his natural charisma even affects people who see him on pictures or movies... that man is brilliant!

Oh yes I knew the Oh Yeah was from the dvd, but I meant the screen capture itself, I don't know who made. But anyway, its great!! Now we need one of the cake "mmmmmm!"

bonocomet said:
Oh yes I knew the Oh Yeah was from the dvd, but I meant the screen capture itself, I don't know who made. But anyway, its great!! Now we need one of the cake "mmmmmm!"

oh yeah! :D I wish my pc would accept dvds, then I'd make it myself...
anybody having screencaps of that?

I can watch the dvds but don't know how to make the caps, or I don't know if I even have the software. If I ever figure it out tho, watch out!

bonocomet said:
I can watch the dvds but don't know how to make the caps, or I don't know if I even have the software. If I ever figure it out tho, watch out!

err dreamoutloud gave me a program to cap normal vids.. I don't know wich fileformat the dvd things are... and I forgot the link..^^
I think it was www. virtualdub.com or so... and here's the tutorial I got with it... ^^
http://www. livejournal.com/community/icon_tutorial/194545.html

:drool: :drool: :drool:
oh my.... do I spy a bit of a moob there?? larry has some competition there....
guh bono's chest still surprises me after all those pics... I'd just wish there was a recent pic of him without shirt :drool: the last ones I got are from Copenhagen Elevation tour... *still wondering wich PLEBAn broke the airconditioning*

Galeongirl said:

thanks, I'm searching now ^^
but What on earth is happening here.... B's pants look... weird.. weirder... scary!
44df95d29rw.jpg

The whole dvd is scary in my opinion. But that has been discussed ad nauseum in another part of the forum.

Thanks U2granny, you are awesome.

And well Bono is a sexy man so yeah even him eating ice cream is a joy to watch :)

I thought of putting "hmmmm Ice-cream"or "hmmmm Bono" on my avatar.... but I can't since I don't have photoshop... but it's nice enough for me :D Bono in big shirts is kinda cute...
Ice cream Bono :drool:

Awww look at your avatar, too cute! Do you need to shrink the pic down small like that yourself or does the site do it? I can never take a bigger pic and make it that small and still have it look that clear and great!

bonocomet said:
Awww look at your avatar, too cute! Do you need to shrink the pic down small like that yourself or does the site do it? I can never take a bigger pic and make it that small and still have it look that clear and great!

well you have to do it yourself... to shrink things and make them non-blurry, you first make sure it's a perfect square(both lenght and width equal) and then you can use paint for it.. I use IrfanView for it... it's quite a nice program, google it for download, I don't know where it comes from ^^
if you download Irfanview, open the file with it(make sure the length and width are equal, you can do this with paint!) and then go to Image, Resize/resample.. select new width and height 72 x 72( it should go automatically if the box 'preserve aspect ratio is ticked) and go to File, Save as... and save it :) then you can upload it here :D

Yes I knew you probably had seen it, but still I feel like leaving you a wee token of thanks to look at when you offer me your help with things. Thanks!! :)

bonocomet said:
Yes I knew you probably had seen it, but still I feel like leaving you a wee token of thanks to look at when you offer me your help with things. Thanks!! :)

not a problem... but do you happen to have more of those??? :drool:
heh kinda interesting fact, I got 41 reactions on the Cop Bono LJ thing.. and only 27 on the half naked Bono pics.... :D Cop Bono wins :drool: altho I wouldn't mind a shirtless cop Bono... not at all actually

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Hehehehee. That one's one of mine. I spent ages getting it right. But it was oh so worth it :drool:

OMG Excellent! I have always wondered who to credit for that one! It's really cute! Do you make more, or do you post them to share on LJ? Thanks for allowing us to enjoy! :)

Back
Top Bottom