i need your help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2 cutiepie

The Fly
hey everyone we got givin an assignment in music class today were we have to pic a musician and make a scap book on them i chose u2 lol and i was hoping you could post your fav u2 pics that i could use and also why you enjoy u2 and their music and why u started liking them or what ever and any u2 facts you know would also be great

hope to hear from you

please help

Good luck to you with this assignment. You made a good choice. And PLEBA is a great area to do your "research" and gather data for your report! There's TONS of photos in the threads here, most of us have thousands of pics in our files. For me, I've been a fan since the early 1980's and have followed the band's evolving music and humanitarian efforts through the years. The music has had so much meaning to me at various phases in my life. I didn't see the band LIVE until the Vertigo tour and the experience (I saw 6 shows) is indescribable. If you've not seen U2 live, put that on your list of things to do before you die!!

Some Facts about the band: They've been together since the tender age of 14 and are really best buddies as are their families. They own the rights to their music and split profits 5 ways-between the 4 band members and their silent "5th" member/manager Paul McGuinness. Bono & The Edge own a very prestigious and popular hotel in Dublin called the Clarence Hotel.

I think the band U2 can be summed up in one word and that is AMAZING.

A fantastic place to find facts, photos, anecdotes, etc. about the band is the book U2 By U2. It reads like one giant conversation amongst the band spanning from their childhoods to present. I've read it cover to cover and it's simply amazing. :love:

Good luck with your project! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom