I need a gift for someone, U2 related, help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OnTheEdge

Refugee
My aunt and uncle are casual U2 fans. I need a late Christmas gift for them. They were involved with both of my U2 shows last year (but didn't go), the first time letting me stay over after and the second time letting me stay at their place the night before I went to airport so I'd be closer to it. I had planned on buying the Elevation VHS, but then I found out they had taped the concert on VH1! Sooo.... I want it to be something related to U2 and to Elevation. I don't know if they have ATYCLB. >_< So I thought I'd appeal for help here.
smile.gif
What do you think???

Also, while I'm at it: Does anyone have a sig with similar content as mine and hesitated to use it outside Pleba?

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

- Achtung Baby
- All That You Can't Leave Behind
- Rattle And Hum (okay, maybe not for the casual fan, but..?)

Sorry, running out of ideas..
frown.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

They don't have a DVD player or else I'd definately buy the DVD for them. Did VH1 really leave off some of the songs that are on the tape?

------------------
Laura
~~~
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

Thankyou you guys.
smile.gif
I guess I'll go ahead and get the Elevation tape. *whew*

------------------
Laura
~~~
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~

Back
Top Bottom