I just broke up with my boyfriend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
I just broke up with my boyfriend of three years last night. I have a scortching headache and I just generally think I need some cheering up. I did get to talk to the
*hugs* Yeah... So I'm single now.lovely Mrs Edge on the phone earlier, which was very nice.

What have you girls done to help you deal with something like this? I'd love to hear your advice.

-Bluey

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Bluey girlie *huuuuuuuuuugs* I'm so sorry to hear that
frown.gif
Don't worry everything will be ok. I know that right now it feels like you're helpless perhaps and very depressed but you've got to keep the hope alive *huuuuuuuugs* and we'll be here to support you. You'll always have your PLEBA sisters. *huuuuuuuuugs* Love ya girlie!

It helps if you do something to distract your thoughts, I know that's helped me. Since I also broke up with my boyfriend not too long ago. *huuuuuuuugs*

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Actual convo with Larry:
u2bela1: You?re a skank you know that??
Larry: HAHAHA Good one.
u2bela1: Yeah you big flirty man you!
<clarity> he's prolly all like Anne she said I'm a skank rofl
<clarity> Bono's like you are a skank Lardence rofl

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-05-2002).]

Oh No Bluey!! I am so sorry to hear that. There isn't much then any of us can say at a time like this. You just need to do whatever will make you happy right now. If you need anyone to talk to then us PLEBA girls will be here for you, and you can feel free to email me at spinninghead77@hotmail.com

------------------
***Spinny***
Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????

Awwwww...I'm sorry bluey! *hugs* I'm stuck *living* with my ex at the moment. Trust me it's no fun! Email me if you want someone to talk to! *points to email addy below*

------------------
me in chat: Holy fecking mesh Batman!

"It's all about drums."

Proud owner of the mofoin Discoboos (boom cha!) and Larry's stick...hehe.

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

BTW Bluey my e-mail is mullen-girl@dublin.com if you need anything *huuuuuuuuugs*

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Actual convo with Larry:
u2bela1: You?re a skank you know that??
Larry: HAHAHA Good one.
u2bela1: Yeah you big flirty man you!
<clarity> he's prolly all like Anne she said I'm a skank rofl
<clarity> Bono's like you are a skank Lardence rofl

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:

It helps if you do something to distract your thoughts

so..... *looks at feet, plays with hair*

wink.gif

you know, visiting Boston has been known to help, also...
or meeting friends in up state NY at insane asylums that have been closed down but really beg to be explored since they look like Macphisto's mansion....

*hugs*
I'm here for ya girl!!!
smile.gif

Hey Bluey! {{{hugs}}}

Hope you are feeling better soon girl!! If it's bad, don't be afraid to cry and lay in bed and just do nothing. That can really can help sometime. But if you're feeling pissed, kickboxing, stuff like that helps a lot! Or even writing about it, listening to U2, venting to the pleba girls etc.
smile.gif

I know it's hard, but you're an awesome girl
so just keep your head up...

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

oh Bluey! As my nonna (italian grandmother would say, "Pauvra Bluey!" --poor Bluey). Sweetie, I know it sucks, and probably hurts like hell. If you need anyone to talk to (besides everyone who posted above...
smile.gif
) I'm the_sweetest_thing@mail.com

When you're stuck in a moment, walk on, be strong. It can still be a beautiful day.

Janine

[This message has been edited by The_Sweetest_Thing (edited 02-05-2002).]

I?m sooo sorry! Big hug, girl.

((((((((((bluey))))))))))

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

whaaaaahoooooo I knew Mr Riddler would be straight in there....he adores our blueeyes.....
wink.gif

Im sorry I cannie comfort ya Blueeyes, but Ive never had experience with a boy however, I know one girl in here whos boy told her he didnt love her anymore, and shes still heartbroken,though now her emotions have become anger........

Awwwwww....

Thanks everyone. You are all so sweet to me.
Lol Maddie and Riddler! *Bluuuush* You're both very good for a girl's self esteem you know.

Oh and Mackie!\How adoreable.

Thanks again everyone.
"Sky falls and it feels like a beautiful day"

-Bluey (feeling a little better right now)

Bluey, talking to you last night was such a treat. I hope you're OK, and if you ever want to talk again, I'm always here.

UNLEASH YOURSELF ON THE WORLD!!

(((HUGS)))

oh Bluey, I'm SOOOO sorry to heard this news, I sure don't want you to feel um, blue-ey-er. I wish I had some sage, wisdom-soaked advice for you, but all I can tell you is that time is the great healer, even if it feels like you'll never get past this...

Keep yourself occupied, don't hibernate, get enough sleep, watch the alcohol, and do things that YOU love to do...

Bono said it best: this time WILL pass.
smile.gif
Big big (((((hugs))))) to you...

Aaaaaaaaaww...I'm sorry to hear that, Bluey!

I know the next few days are going to suck, but i'm sure you'll be alright! And remember you can always count on us!

*hugs Bluey*
biggrin.gif

Flavia

(((((Bluey)))))

I'm so sorry. DOn't know if it was a decision made of the both of you but it hurts just as much even if it was yours. I was in the same situation a couple of months ago, broke up after three years and it will take some time but you know what?? It's great to be single!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
And what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger and everything happens for a reason. Maybe not much help right now but at the moments you feel a little better between the bad moments, keep this in mind!!
smile.gif

Hugzie!

Gigantic tremendous squishing (((HUGS))) for you Bluey!!! Girl, I'm so sorry you're going through some tough times right now. But I know your a strong chick and everything will work out for the best ok??
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
I love ya girl, and even thought you don't need it w/ all the other kind chickies who offered, here's my addy too: mocool12@aol.com.

Plus, you know MPS has got yo' back! Word to ya mutha!
((((((((((((((Bluey))))))))))))))))))

(((((Bluey)))))

Remember Bluey that even though you may feel alone (trust me, I've been there...), there is at least one person in the world who loves you... and you've got so many more than one!

It's okay to be sad or pissed off, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise... and when you're ready, go out into the world and have some fun! And we'll be here at PLEBA to help you through this, and fulill any pic requests...
smile.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*
"And the Lord said 'Humble thyself, Bono!'" ~ Bono

"It's not like a family. It's like a street gang." ~ Larry

But you know there's something more
Tonight, tonight, tonight

I'm sorry to hear this Bluey!
frown.gif
There's never a right thing to say in this say in this situation, just that I hope that things get better for you soon! Hang in there!
smile.gif

------------------
Holy Jesus, Holy rock and roll...

Back
Top Bottom