I have a quest/mission for you....are you up for the challenge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ashley

War Child
under a blood red sky, past one tree hill, where t
<insert James Bond music> This is your mission, should you choose to take it: You are to locate the Bono Tongue. :bono: Yes, I said the Bono Tongue. Find the BT, and you will be rewarded with lemons. :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :D

Here is a picture to start you off on the hunt.
dana4.jpg

Mofo bugger. I posted the same pic like a second after.....well I'll leave it. For..... research purposes...and...yeah.....

:bono: = :tongue:

Phona said:
Mofo bugger. I posted the same pic like a second after.....well I'll leave it. For..... research purposes...and...yeah.....

:bono: = :tongue:

Hehehe, you know it's a delicious picture when two people post it at the same time.

Ashley said:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't figure out whose tongue that is!! And who is that?!?!?!

I could say so much more, but it would with out a doubt get me banned from the boards. :silent:

we'll just have to stare at the pic for hours on end......ready.....GO.

:tongue: delickerous delickerous

Last edited:
Ashley said:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't figure out whose tongue that is!! And who is that?!?!?!

I could say so much more, but it would with out a doubt get me banned from the boards. :silent:

:ohmy: The man that Bono is frenching is none other than Liam Gallagher of Oasis...the inhumanity of it all! This here is taken from atu2.com:

Bono and Liam are good friends and share great respect for one another. They were hanging out after the show and paparazzi were snapping photos of them. They decided to give the photographers something worth taking a picture of, so they kissed. Get over it. It means nothing. As expected, the photos caused quite a stir in Ireland and the UK. Think Zoo TV for a moment: Manipulation is art. That's all it is.

In a 1999 article in Rolling Stone, Bono described the photo as follows (it's up to you to decide if you believe him):

"Actually, what happened," says Bono, "was he had a guitar pick in his mouth, and he dared me to take it off him while the paparazzi were standing around. I couldn't resist. I can't say his breath smelled sweetly - let me put it that way. I, however, look like I've just come from the local boxing club."

Naya said:

Am I weird for finding this sexy?

:silent:

*spits :lemon: out*

No way. Though I'd rather see Edge in Liam's place. :D

*looks at CD player, while popping another :lemon: in her mouth*

Yay! Three CDs and the frikkin' batteries still aren't dead! Now I just have to be careful not to press skip or jostle it...

*carefully sets CD player on floor, still sucking the hell out of the :lemon: *

Blgg.

Back
Top Bottom