I had a feeling...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon3

The Fly
Wow, I haven't been back here in quite a few months, but I thought this was worth it.

The other day I bought this book called How To Kill A Rock Star by Tiffanie Debartolo. The title caught my eye and the description sounded good, so I got it. And then I couldn't put it down.

There was a the occaisional U2 reference. But then I got to the end of the book where the author thanked people, and this was one of the thank yous:

'To the greatest rock 'n' roll band in the universe, U2, who for over two decades have made it easier for me to believe in love amidst the chaos and contradiction of life. Thank you for never letting me down.'

And then some things made sense. The name of one of the title characters happened to be Paul Hudson, hmm...sounds a lot like....
And then one of the characters also wrote the word believe, but bolded the lie in it. That's when I knew something was up.

Anyway, it's a great read. I'm awful at describing books, so if you want to know more, go to bn.com or something.

Laters!

Turns out her first novel was called "God-shaped Hole" very cool, now I have to get these books, thanks Lemon3!

firstlove said:
Turns out her first novel was called "God-shaped Hole" very cool, now I have to get these books, thanks Lemon3!

Ya, I was deciding which book of hers to get at the bookstore, but they only had one copy left of Rock Star. But I did go back and buy God-shaped Hole today. Can't wait to get reading! LOL

Back
Top Bottom